Uncomfortable.....????

SuziQ

Reaction score
I know I am only at the start of the 3rd tri.. and have got a lot more growing to do... but was anyone else pretty uncomfy at this stage.

The ONLY way I am comfy, is when I am lying down...
My belly... just feels like its.. huge.. well.. :oops: obv it is... like my insides are all stretching.. but its not the ligament streching pains like before... its more around and under my ribs...

Anyone??

x

im uncomfortable all the time no matter how im sat or lying which then gets me in a foul mood and then turn into a mega cowbag :twisted:

Yep same here i feel so tired and achy.... and still another 10 weeks to go....

think they may have got my dates wrong.. but baby will arrive when it wants to anyway... :roll:

I sometimes get a tight stretched feeling around my ribs. Once baby drops in a few weeks time it will take the pressure off your ribs :hug: :hug:

I've felt uncomfortable for weeks now and I hate to say it girls but it gets worse each passing day! It will be worth it though :hug:

I'm feeling like this too. My belly feels really bloated inside i've got constant heartburn that just won't budge, indigestion and i can't stop burping :oops:

I feel crap.

im fine with sitting and lying the only discomfort im getting is when im walking about, i feel like i have an uncomfortable tight heavy waterballoon strapped inside to my stomach and i have to step carefully so i dont dislodge it lol well thats what it feels like!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back