Really Sorry, I Just Dont Understand

Doodles

Reaction score
Ok, so bleeding more or less continuasly since December 4th, mc confirmed. Stopped bleeding 23rd December, BD 24th, 25th & 26th December (wernt trying to get get pregnant, just had some new toys to try out), had OV signs 23rd-27th December. Now bleeding again as of 28th December, but light/medium (only needing 2/3 pads a day, normaly need 5/6 a day)

I'm really sorry for posting again, but I just dont understand :'(, I get that every MC is different & bleeding can be long & irratic, but the signs of OV? x

Sorry hun im not sure about all of this kinda stuff but just wanted to say that I hope you get your answers and reasurance soon! x

Really sorry for you doodles... It's horrible when your body does stuff that you don't understand and I wish I had some answers for you... What were your ov signs? Really hope that 2012 brings much better things for you hon... sending you hugs and wishing you a healthy bfp new year xx

Hi hun im sorry i cant help but i hope 2012 is luckier for u xx

Hi Doodles -am thinking of you as I'm having a big stress myself today and don't know what the hell my body is playing at. CD 10, expecting ov any day now, spotting, ov type pains and EWCM but had loads of -ive opks and CBFM. What the f**k is going on??!! Feeling your pain hon... xx

thanks all, sorry I've not replied sooner x

OV signs were cramping on one side, generous amount of clear CM (not long been checked for infections), exhaustion, nausea & serious case of the crabby's as well as feeling more frisky than usual x

Lots of love and luck Doodles xxx

Hi Doodles, just wondering as I see you've 4 angle's have you been tested for endmertisois? Erratic bleeding and mc can be signs!!!!

Mrs G

Last edited:
no hun, not heard of that, will look it up and mention it to doctor when I go for tests, thank you x x

Look up the symptoms and see if they compare to yours, a lot of women don't relies they have endmertisois until they try and concive. I was diagnosed a few years ago and once you know it can be treated. Good luck

looked it up earlier, I think you might be on to something x

Well I hope you get answers!! I had no idea but just knew something was wrong!! The 1st Gyne told me there was nothing wrong with me and said it was all in my head ;-( I didn't give up neither did my GP I wasn't in all that pain and very heavey periods for nothing or for it to be in my head, so I went to a private hospital and had I my hubby says a full MOT, they found other problems along with the endmertisois so thankfully both myself & my GP where right there was something wrong. My cousin was diagnosed 5 months ago, she had surgery to remove it and got pregnant one month after she is now 4 months pregnant, unfortunately i have other problems that are effecting me in my journey to concive so don't be worrying if it is once your treated you can concive can carry full term. Best of luck and don't give up :)

Well I hope you get answers!! I had no idea but just knew something was wrong!! The 1st Gyne told me there was nothing wrong with me and said it was all in my head ;-( I didn't give up neither did my GP I wasn't in all that pain and very heavey periods for nothing or for it to be in my head, so I went to a private hospital and had I my hubby says a full MOT, they found other problems along with the endmertisois so thankfully both myself & my GP where right there was something wrong. My cousin was diagnosed 5 months ago, she had surgery to remove it and got pregnant one month after she is now 4 months pregnant, unfortunately i have other problems that are effecting me in my journey to concive so don't be worrying if it is once your treated you can concive can carry full term. Best of luck and don't give up :)

Sparkles,
You mentioned that heavy painful periods are symptoms of that endometrosis thingy. I have been getting very painful periods since coming off the pill back in April/ May. I just put it down to being unlucky and that that is normal and that my periods are always heavy in the first two days. If this isn't my month and AF come heavy and painful (as she usually does) I must get this checked out. Thanks

Hi Leeleekitty,

You should google the symptoms, very heavy and painful periods, mc, back pain, pain during intercourse, painful bowel movements during your period....... List as long as your arm but these are the main ones. The hormone in the pill helps the sympthoms and keeps them at bay, some women with endmertisois who don't want to concive are put on the pill for treating the endo, it's not until some women come off the pill to try and concive they get the symptoms, another cure used is the merina coil, I had it for the year I was getting married to help the pain & bleeding as we where getting married abroad, I had it removed a month after we got married and ohhh boy did I suffer for months!!
The only way to have it diagnosed is key hole surgery, no blood test or scan can show it, it's a bummer but when they do the surgery to see if u have it they remove it at the same time.
At least when it's diagnosed you know what's wrong and it can be treated very successful.
I hope you get answers soon.
Mrs G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back