confused

cupcake77

Reaction score
hi everyone not been on here for a couple of weeks as i had a mc just over two weeks ago but me and my other half have decided we want to try again so ive bought what i call o sticks lol and ive been using them and counted my mc as a period but ive still had no joy with a positive o stick and not sure if im doing it right as not sure when my o day will be now since my mc help please !!!!!!!

hi hun really sorry to hear about your mc xxxx
I had one in April and like you decided to try asap. I used opks and counted first day of MC bleed as first day of my AF. first of all have you had a neg Hpt yet? you wont ov until you have. secondly your opks will be a little funny until you get you next AF as your hormones are all up in the air at the moment. For alot of ladies you might not even OV until your next AF this is quiet common so i wouldnt worry. All i can tell you is carry on as you are as its a great chance to get used to using opks im temping to as it helps show when you have ovd. Dont be to disappointed if it doesnt happen first go (i made that mistake) if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask as thats what we are all here for. Good luck hun xxxxxx

Last edited:
no not done a hpt never thought to hun but i will do im so impatient lol i was so excited with my last pregnancy and devestated when i had my mc and just want to try again xxx

honestly hun i know exactly how you feel i was desperate to get pregnant again. your hcg levels need to go back to normal before your body will be ready to ov again. mine took around 6 days i thought i ovd this month but i think it was also just wishful thinking on my part as my opks were all over the place. just buy cheap ones if its still pos give it a day or two and retest xxxxxx

For the first cycle after my MMC OPK's didn't pick anything up and my cycle was about 6 weeks (normally 28 days)

For me it took 2 further cycles to get back to normal.

The cheapie OPK's are a great way to see what your body is doing.

FX for you hunny xx

My cycle went massively long after mc, still around 35 days! Good luck for your bfp and sorry for your loss xx

thankyou everyone ive done a hpt and its negative i guess all i can do is wait now my oh is away tomorrow till fri fingers crossed i dont ov till he gets home . plus we get married next yr july so would like to get caught in time before that the last pregnancy wasnt planned but made us realise we dont want to wait what a nightmare xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back