Songs that get stuck in your head.

zebrastripes

Reaction score
This is driving me mad.

That stupid "Babycakes" song, is playing on a constant loop in my head.
& I'm trying to listen to Metallica tp drown it out, it isn't working!

Yesterday I kept humming Christy Moore's "Aisling"

Why can't good songs get stuck in my head?

:wall: :wall: :wall:

ARG now i have the babycakes song! Lol.

I've had a song from Oliver in my head all week thanks to the 'i'd do anything' program! It's driving me insane! lol

Thanks to Mel (Mel&Bean aka Littlelady) I have "Oooh ahhh just a little bit" stuck in my head - and have done for a couple of weeks as she has it after her username on MSN - everytime she logs on I end up singing it!! :roll: :lol:

the crappy ones are FAR more likely to stick in ur head than the good ones! i cant stand that sam sparro one atm its so dull and monotonous! when it comes on the tv i hav 2 mute it quick- if i hear even a few seconds the bugger gets stuck in my head! in fact i need 2 stop thinkin bout it coz im gonna stick it in my own head fo'sho lol

Now thanks for this, i knew i shouldn't have looked at this thread.

I am sat with " babycakes" in my head............ GREAT :x :x

Head, shoulders, knees and toes....

I don't get out much these days :rotfl:

mine was "were going to london to buy a heat magazine" not a song but still very annoying :lol:

Ever since we had the 80's/90's song threads I have been singing that Witch Doctors song that goes Oooh Eee Oooh Aah Aah, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang! I think it was Lilysmummy's fault! :twisted:

I wanna marry a lighthouse keeper and I wanna live by the sea.........M&S advert......gets me everytime!

xxx

trixipaws said:
the crappy ones are FAR more likely to stick in ur head than the good ones! i cant stand that sam sparro one atm its so dull and monotonous! when it comes on the tv i hav 2 mute it quick- if i hear even a few seconds the bugger gets stuck in my head! in fact i need 2 stop thinkin bout it coz im gonna stick it in my own head fo'sho lol

Ha - I thought I was the only one who thought this. Everyone else I know loves it and I just keep thinking, "but it's sh*t!!" I want to fall asleep when I hear it.

evemarie8 said:
Ever since we had the 80's/90's song threads I have been singing that Witch Doctors song that goes Oooh Eee Oooh Aah Aah, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang! I think it was Lilysmummy's fault! :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i remember getting on the bus into town with £3 to go and buy that cd when it came out :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back