We travel together
We travel so far........

Think its from an advert........its like a worm in my head! :x

You are my sunshine, i sing it to Thea so it just goes round in my head now lol

Melanie said:
You are my sunshine, i sing it to Thea so it just goes round in my head now lol

Awww, I sing that to Arianna too!

claireabell Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 00:54 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If i lie here, if i just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world"....I've had that in my head for days......

Clairebell that's by Snow Patrol I just love it and am always singing it. Unfortunately I can't sing so I tend to murder it.[/list]

Beyonce - Irresistable (spel?)

this morning i had blinkin that song from Sandals advert - i have the time of my life......

god knows where that came from :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

currently... (i apologise in advance)

Underground, Overground, Wombling Free,
The Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we.
Making good use of the things that we find,
Things that the everyday folks leave behind.

1,2,3,4 let me hear u scream if u want some more
like aaaaaaah push it push it
watch me work it - Im perfect!!!!

mason vs princess superstar, Jamie loves it and smiles and giggles like mad when I sing it!!! crazy dance track baby!!!!

Can't even remember what I was going to type becasue now it's THE HEIDI THEME TUNE!!! :evil:

Thanks for that Glitzy :wink:

Has anyone heard Gwen Stefani-sweet escape? Anyway I don't even like the song but its so catchy and has been bugging me all day. Keep humming it to myself!

So come on, come on, get it on
Don't know what you're waiting for
Your time is coming don't be late, hey hey

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!

Tahlia85 said:
Has anyone heard Gwen Stefani-sweet escape? Anyway I don't even like the song but its so catchy and has been bugging me all day. Keep humming it to myself!

Ooo i love that song :) Got it in my head now hehe

EVERY morning I wake up with the song from big cook little cook going round and round I swear it's driving me insane!! :twisted:

Kim said:
EVERY morning I wake up with the song from big cook little cook going round and round I swear it's driving me insane!! :twisted:

PMSL, me & Harry watch that every morning and i ususally have the song in my head all day long :rotfl:

Big cook Little cook is weird. Is it just me or is does it look a bit rude when he sits on the massive wooden spoon? :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back