Sometimes I feel a bit guilty....

Jaidy

Reaction score
Sometimes I tend to think im wishing my pregnancy away and I know I shouldnt because this may be the only child I have for all I know (although id like more)

I found myself trying to wish away the time between my 12 week and 20 week scan and now I feel myself trying to wish away the days until my 4D one!!

I shouldnt be feeling like this, I know I should be enjoying every single day of being pregnant, dont get my wrong I LOVE being pregnant and have had no massive problems so far but get so excited about forthcoming scans that I do feel like im trying to pass the time too quickly.

Does any body understand where im coming from? I feel so guilty for feeling like it, if you know what I mean. Im such an impatient person thats my problem, I just HAD to book the 4D scan because knowing I might not get to see LO again before January would of been a nightmare for me :|

I know what you mean. This will be my last pregnancy because I only want 2 but I am counting the weeks to go. I think everyone feels like that as they want to see their baby.

Your just wishing the time away as you what to see bubs on scan. Its only natural. Thank god it is only nine months. Once your on maternity leave the time will slow down and you will enjoy it more.

Hannah XXX

Im the same becouse of all the problems I have and havine im wishing the days by, the only problem is with my due date being so close to christmas I cant aford it Lukes only 5 and he wants a PSP for god sake! so im wishing time away to have the baby but not for christmas! if you know what I mean

i know what you mean Jade but everyone does it. When the baby is born you'll wish its life awaytoo. Waiting for it to smile/crawl/walk/talk/start nursery/school and then before you know it you will be looking at a 9 year old like i do and wondering where the fook her growing up went. They grow up before your very eyes.

All i can say is get a good video camera and video all the mile stones and events so that when you feel a ll depressed when your child is older you can look back and coo over the baby you had once.

I wished away my pregnancy with Ella and really regretted it when she was born. But there is nothing you can do to stop it! I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms and snuggle her, but for the first few days after I just wanted her back in my belly!

Like Budge says you carry on wishing away the time when they are here, can't believe my little bubba that was kicking the hell out of me this time last year is now almost crawling and is a real little character.

I feel like that too Jaidy most of them are me just being stupid like ,

I can't find anything I like to wear and if this pregnancy would hurry up I would!!
or I wish I wasnt pregnant was the first lot of moaning comments I had in the first tri,
I look back and think how selfish it is to say that when I am so blessed to be having this child, but at the time I felt like Shi*t I was confussed and annoyed with myself. Now I do get the what if sometimes when I am having a bad day or im angry with OH but when it boils down to it I couldnt be happier :D I wouldnt have it any other way now, we are only human Jaidy with raging hormones :lol: :hug:

I am exactly the same honey, i cant wait to have him here with me!!! and i know its going so quickly yet i want it to go quicker!! and then slow down again so he never grows up!!! hhe

I know exactly how you feel chicky!! I so want to hold LO and see what s/he looks like but I LOVE being pregnant and dont ever want it to end...

Dont feel guilty, its all natural feelings and before we know it, we will all be moved from 2nd tri and posting in New Arrivals!!! :shock:

:hug: :hug:

I know exactly what you mean babe, I was doing it and I did it in my last pregnancy........(and when here, they grow up so fast) :cry: BUT.............I am doing it more than ever in this one now, as I want to get to a stage where the baby has a good chance, no matter what happens :? :pray: :pray: :pray: But I still feel guilty about it and I see every day as another hurdle out the way and the baby getting that bit stronger........it is only coz we are excited about it all and want to see that all is ok, whether it be on a scan or holding them in our arms.......we are not thinking it selfishly, well I don't think we are anyway! :D We are thinking as Mum's do :wink:

sounds like we all feel the same doesn't it! we just want to see it in the flesh and make sure its ok. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back