Something stupid you do, and keep doing and wonder if....

nickilubs

Reaction score
anyone else does the same?!?!!!

I always pour a bath then put one foot in and kinda do a little dance of "shit its hot" then the other foot and stand there deciding if I want more cold water then decide not to slowly sit down and as soon as I'm led in the bath I decide that its a bit chilly and turn the hot tap on to fill it up some more!

What do you do?

would you like a list?

(actually i think theres a character limit for these posts... :think: ) :lol:

I LOVE my bath hot!

I fill it up as hot as I can bare! Try out with my hand then climb in making "uagraarrrrrrrr" noises and plonk myself in! Bliss!!!

And smellies is a must! :D

I like my bath scalding! So hot that once I burnt all my legs and didn't even notice until I got out!! Scary!

I think this is going to turn into a hot bath thread :rotfl:

Kim x x x x

ooooh , gotta have a hot bath!! I have to have mine boiling hot too. Once OH said "if the waters not dirty i'll jump in for a wash when your finished" and then when he got in he scremed and accused me of being a cyborg :rotfl: It had bloody cooled down by then too, the wimp :roll:

I have it as hot as I can bear then when I get out I'm all bright pink like a lobster. Hated not being able to have a scalding hot bath when pregnant.

sazzylou said:
ooooh , gotta have a hot bath!! I have to have mine boiling hot too. Once OH said "if the waters not dirty i'll jump in for a wash when your finished" and then when he got in he scremed and accused me of being a cyborg :rotfl: It had bloody cooled down by then too, the wimp :roll:

:rotfl: OH has done that too!

I love my bath scalding!

Ooooh yeeeeeaaahhh!!! Scalding hot bath is a must.... but strangely I like a cold shower :think:

My stupid thing I always do, but bet nobody else does is...

If I am wearing shoes/boots with socks, before I put my footwear on I take a bit of the sock material and push it down between my big toe and the next one as I HATE them touching!! Kinda like me giving myself one of those thong style sandles by myself! I even do it with tights/stockings!

SarahH said:
Ooooh yeeeeeaaahhh!!! Scalding hot bath is a must.... but strangely I like a cold shower :think:

My stupid thing I always do, but bet nobody else does is...

If I am wearing shoes/boots with socks, before I put my footwear on I take a bit of the sock material and push it down between my big toe and the next one as I HATE them touching!! Kinda like me giving myself one of those thong style sandles by myself! I even do it with tights/stockings!
You can get socks with just the big toes in them, for those trainers that look like camels feet :D

For what its worth I do the hot foot dance too on the odd occasion I have a bath (the shower's easier for our routine, im not a dirty scrubber that doesnt wash lmao).. I like my bath the same temperature as the baby thermometer says is ok.. so about mid point but on the colder side.

Most stupid things I do though, I know other people aren't likely to do them.. i really am that stupid sometimes lol. Its usually not a thing that I do as such but more a thing I think... like i discover something amazing and wonder why nobody has invented it, only to find out pink marshmallows have been around for a long while as I wasnt the first person to think marshmallows would be good in a different colour to white. :wall: :oops:

My whole life revolves around OCD :roll:

I can't stand anything in odd numbers *shudders*

I can't do the okie cokie because if I turn around I have to turn back again.

I basically have to live by even numbers :oops:

Although I used to take 3 sugars in my tea, that one must have slipped through my crazy net :think:

nickilubs said:
anyone else does the same?!?!!!

I always pour a bath then put one foot in and kinda do a little dance of "sh*t its hot" then the other foot and stand there deciding if I want more cold water then decide not to slowly sit down and as soon as I'm led in the bath I decide that its a bit chilly and turn the hot tap on to fill it up some more!

What do you do?

Yes :)

Lou said:

Snap! I cant stand it if the volume on the tv or radio is on an odd number aswell, I have to put it on an even number! :wall:
Drives me daft!

ninjawomble said:
Lou said:

Snap! I cant stand it if the volume on the tv or radio is on an odd number aswell, I have to put it on an even number! :wall:
Drives me daft!

Me too! :shhh:

ninjawomble said:
Lou said:

Drives me daft!

OMG that's me. OH made me cry one time by refusing to make it even (the tv volume) as he didn't think I was that weird.

I have to get out of bed at a five or ten minute interval - can't get up at say 7.03am as everyone would die or something :lol:

babyblonde said:
I have to get out of bed at a five or ten minute interval - can't get up at say 7.03am as everyone would die or something :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: SNAP xx

Up until christmas i use to cry everytime i saw ET because i was scared of him and didnt like him. If my OH knew it was on tv he'd put it on when i went out of the room so when i came back in it was on and i use to burst into tears, he thought it would help me get over my fear. I can remember watching it as a child and hiding behind the sofa, so i guess ive always been frightened of him. At christmas it was of several times so i made myself watch it. When i press tv guide on my tv the listings of whats on comes up and the telly/sceen bit shows in the top right corner small so i watched it like that first with my hands partly over my eyes. I watched it again normal a few days later and ive since bought the ET dvd, as i think its a lovely story, cant believe i was frightened of him lol :oops: :oops:

cez8457 said:
Up until christmas i use to cry everytime i saw ET because i was scared of him and didnt like him. If my OH knew it was on tv he'd put it on when i went out of the room so when i came back in it was on and i use to burst into tears, he thought it would help me get over my fear. I can remember watching it as a child and hiding behind the sofa, so i guess ive always been frightened of him. At christmas it was of several times so i made myself watch it. When i press tv guide on my tv the listings of whats on comes up and the telly/sceen bit shows in the top right corner small so i watched it like that first with my hands partly over my eyes. I watched it again normal a few days later and ive since bought the ET dvd, as i think its a lovely story, cant believe i was frightened of him lol :oops: :oops:
... :rotfl:
Im really sorry but that made me laugh....a lot... :lol: Im sorry :hug: Glad you conquered you fear of ET!! :D (sorry again, im not taking the pee out of you :hug: xxx)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back