Something horrible came out of me last night!!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I haven't got a clue what it was but this is related to my other post about bleeding.

The bleeding from having Summer started to slow down and I thought it was stopping and it was just a very light colour and hardly any there but then it got a bit heavier and more like a period but not as heavy as a period (i'm not breastfeeding.) Then last night it got really heavy, there was a couple of clots and I had to change my pad every time I stood up!!! I went to the toilet and as I stood up I saw this thing drop out of me at first I thought it was a massive blood clot but I looked down the toilet and it was a pink fleshy colour, pretty big and it looked like some kind of alien type thing!
I can't really explain what it looked like but I thought that it could have been something left over from the birth? And I did have a C section so maybe it was something that comes out when you have a natural birth.
Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

it could have been some membranes or placenta left over drom the birth,. Are you having discharge? is it offensive? Do you think you have a temperature? If so you may have an infection. I would mention it to you g.p or hv if you are worried. Better out than in though!

Hi

i would go see your doctor hun and tell them what has happened :hug:

Definitely get some advice from a health worker hun.

Sounds like it could be part of the placenta that had broken off inside you - best to get it checked out by the healthcare professionals.

I remember someone posting something like this - I think it was after a mc and they were worried it was their LO - but it turned out to be placenta. Get checked out asap - just to make sure there's nothing more and no infection

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back