AF help please

weestar21

Reaction score
OK this is a bit complicated and confussing so bare with me and it will be a bit TMI so sorry in advance.

Ok ive been on this pill called TriNovum since Colby was 6 weeks. Everything was ok periods were a bit overthe place but soon steeled down.

2 weeks ago i had my normal priod then last week i was really ill, being sick and all sorts, then on wednesday i started another period while taking the start of a new pack of pill if that makes sence.

Last night i was really bad with cramps and bleeding really heavy. At 2 am i got up and had to run to the toilet i thought i was going to give birth the pain was so bad then i passed a clot of blood about the size of a scoop of ice cream (sorry only way i can describe it) it was pretty painfull.

I Know i couldnt have been pregnant well im hoping to be honest because last time we had cuddles was the night before fireworks and before that was 5 1/2 months :(

Im still taking this months pill but it doesnt seem to be slowing the bleeding down and im worried why i passed such a painfull clot of blood and should i be worried their is something wrong with me?

please help dont know what else to do as i dont want to ring nhs 24 as i feel stupid already asking on here :oops:

thanks in advance girls
xxxxxxx

I haven't had anything like this before hun but I would get it checked out just incase, you never can be too careful with such a delicate area. A clot that big doesn't sound normal, and the pill should be stopping the bleeding. the doctor may be able to give yu something to stop it again and sort your cycle out and explain the clot xx :hug:

thanks hun for replying :hug:

i will ring the docs first thing tomoz and see when i can get an appointment prob be the week after :roll:
im due to get another prescription anyway so i need to go but when i went to register with the new docs the nurse checked my BP and said it was low but its always been low so i dunno whats wrong with me but that clot is scaring me and im still doubled with cramps and the bleeding is still bad but no more clots so far *touch wood*

worry worry worry

xxxxx

If I was you i'd call to Docs and tell them you need an urgent appointment within the next couple of days. Its not normal to be passing any kind of clot thats really over the size of a 50p piece and if you've got pains etc its not good. Maybe the pill isn't agreeing with you for some reason and it might be better if you stop it but you'd need to consult doc first. If they are horrible on the phone then cry - it usually works. Or try telling a HV and see if they can get you one quicker! not sure how it works where you are but i've done that before and got one the following day!

Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

Tan x

yeah hun please go to the docs asap, my docs are quite good with same day appointments, but if you tell them you need an emergency appointment you should get one that day, say you really need to see someone that day.

Hi

Just read this how did you get on? hope your okay
Katrina :hug:

Any news yet? How are you feeling?

Tan x

hey hun

well went to the docs today only to be told that because i was on my period then taking the pill after my 7 day break then having teh virus my pill hasnt worked proper and the clot he said was just a build up of old blood from my last period :oops: still bleeding but not as bad as i was, he told me to finish the rest of the pill and see how i go afterthat if im still bleeding after my next 7 day break then ive to go back and get blood taken and my pill changed :wall: :wall: :wall:

i hate being female :(

thnaks for all your replys though
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94