It can't be....

OMG Yvonne I've just seen this!! Crikey I hope it's not placenta, that's all you need right now :(

It's pants about your docs. Mine fit you in within hours if you are pregnant or a child/baby

i thought i had replied to this. i can't believe that happened!
how are you feeling now?? aw it must be such hard work with the two tots aswell. hope you can get some rest so you feel better!! xx

Hi yvonne ive had this same problem after 3 weeks not 4 months this weekend ive had 1 large piece and a few small pieces of rubbery pinkish brown coloured tissue im sure it is placenta because i had ragged membranes and the midwife told me to watch out for clots im ringing to make and appointment now i feel really awkward talking about telling the doctor what are the compications of this? i never had it with my other 2. hannahx

Not sure hun, i had to have alot more of mine removed 2 weeks after but i presumed they had got it all, so never asked.

I can't get in my doctors, will you let me know what yours say.

will do im going today im just worried about telling all this to some male doctor :oops: xhannahx

They are all trained in the same thing hun. Sometimes i find men more understanding than women, cos they don't know what it like.

Let me know how you get on.

they cant get me an appointment untill wednesday im gutted really worried. :(

hannah

You could always ring NHS direct and just ask if there is anything to be concerned about and if there are any risks, Just tell them what you found and see if there is anything you can do.

Other than that I'm not sure what to suggest other than emergancy doctors, i am in the middle of changing doctors at the mo as mine had a 3 week waiting time for an appointment :shock: so i can't go to mine for the next week.

Hvae you lost any more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back