In agony! is this nomal?

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by xrachx, Jan 4, 2008.

1. xrachx

xrachx Well-Known Member

first of all i appologise for any bits that are tmi.....
    after posting about not having a period (proper one) in clairescunny's thread, i started af yesterday, (so what you are prob thinking), and i thought oh this isnt bad its quite light, well since this morning it has been gushing out of me.... :? i have lost a few clots but just now when i stood up i felt something and rushed to the loo and in the leg of my jog bottoms was the biggest clot i have ever seen! i am so sorry if you are having a late breakfast! it was the size of my fist, i am putting pad after pad every half hour just to try and soak it up, i have rung my gp's up and am just waiting for the nurse to ring me back, what do you think? i am really worried.

2. mary70

mary70 Well-Known Member

i was just the same hun happened for the first 2 periods after i had Hannah

3. xrachx

xrachx Well-Known Member

thank god for that! i thought there was something seriously wrong, i cant remember it being this bad with the other three.

4. MissThing

MissThing Well-Known Member

Hey hun! :hug:

I dont know, cos I havent had a period yet due to breastfeeding, but if I were you I would have a check up. I think, few girls here had bits of their placenta left inside.

5. Krystal

Krystal Well-Known Member

sure its normal hun but best to get these things chat. Hope your ok now :hug: :hug:

6. Minime

Minime Well-Known Member

I got that, DR said I had a womb infection and put me on anti biotics.

7. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

My AF came back as pre-pregnancy so cannot offer experience, but I do hope the nurse rang you back, and personally I would go to my GP's and say you want to be checked, blood loss should always be checked out :hug: :hug: :hug: