Something for lo to sleep in downstairs???

mookie

Reaction score
I live in a town house that has 3 floors, I could possibly need a c-section and the idea or trying to walk up and down the stairs 100+ times a day is scary :shock:

I'm looking for something that I can put lo in downstairs to nap or be able to put her in something safe so I can pee!!

I was thinking about a moses basket but once you have bought the basket and stand they are quite expensive. I thought about a travel cot with a basinette built in?? At least that way I can get use more use from the product instead of stopping at 6 months. I can't make a decision :wall2::wall2: I was terrible before pregnancy but it seems impossible for me to make a decision now as I keep second guessing myself!!

What are all you lovely ladies doing?? Any advice?
:thanks:

We've got a moses basket for downstairs and to put in our bedroom for the first few weeks. The cot will be up and built so when I have a shower or go to the toilet, I will pop baby in the cot with the mobile on (this is what I did with Lennon and he loved it and would even sometimes just fall asleep in there while I was in the shower!!).

we had moses basket downstairs and a bouncer. both which work well for nipping to the loo. now we have a travel cot but trust me it gets harder to leave them as they get older as they r always on the move ! lol ! i did and still do put Lo in his bouncer in the bathroom with me while I get shower/bath but sometimes I put him in his cot if hes tired and he usually goes off to sleep xx

My friend uses a travel cot for her little boy to sleep in during the day in the lounge.... Seems to work for her.

ibe using moses basket for downbstairs a got from babiesrus from 70 down to 30 so not that overly expensive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back