PLEASE COMPLAIN WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NOW!

i know this might seem a little silly but if this is American (by the FBI part) then have you thought about sending it to Oprah Winfrey as i know that she is very active in bringing charges to paedophiles.

good idea about oprah winfrey i think people should know, yeah its not a very obvious site the name means girl and theres no nudity but its glamouritizing peadophilia and even attracting girls who supposedly want special friendships! which in my opinion is illegal and should be stopped they say its ok to be attracted to young girls and theres even pictures of missing girls etc on there as if they are trying to help id be outraged that they had my childs picture on thier site that must be a no no to, i find it sick and im sure millions would.

I'm too scared to look at it.
I will sign the petition though.

ive signed it
it makes me feel so sick!

when i was little i used to be around bus drivers alot because my mum worked in a canteen on the bus station and i used to know the bus drivers and they were all really friendly
but recently we found out one of them has gone to prison for sexually assaulting a little girl years and years ago :evil:
:puke: it makes me sick that i knew someone like that when i was a little girl

I cant look at the website either but will sign petition :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back