someone's watching over Harley

Dee1985

Reaction score
just checked on the kids and got into bed was nodding off then I heard a loud noise in Harleys room I went in, the curtain pole had fell down, I looked at Harley he had a cushion over his face when I puled it of he was gasping for air. if that pole never fell he wouldn't be here I'm sure.

he has a gaudian angel
pretty freaked out...

I shoulnt have a cushion in his cot but I was trying to get him to lay on his side as he is getting a flat head. :(

Awww poor Harley. Good job right enough about the pole though.

Hi

Oh no glad he is okay i had a scare yesterday night with Kiara in the bath scary when they start gasping for air.
Katrina

Oh my god I bet you shit yourself you poor thing. :hug:

Atleast he's ok so you shouldn't worry about it now. Wierd though eh? you're probably right about the guardian angel

Thank goodness for that curtain rail.... what a fright! Glad you're both ok!!
:hug:

Emilia xx

Hi

Oh that must've been a horrible fright for you, like you say someone must be looking down on him.

To get Olivia to sleep on her side I roll up a small hand towel or blanket and put it behind her back

Lucy

cheers kina i was going to do a thread and ask if there is any thing i can get, did u notice it yesterday? its on the back of his head. you said once ella had it, she looks fine though has it corrected it self? Harleys is the back of his head its very flat and been looking worse to, defo going to get that pillow good price to i seen a sleepsafe mattress but very pricy x x

will it go back to shape?

He certainly does have an angel looking over him. Glad he is okie though babe. :D :hug:

sami, truthfully does his head look abit flat?? or is it me? i showed u it yesterday :)
i wont be offened il just defo get some thing to prevent it any more

to be honest Dionne I never noticed anyhting. That must have been so scary!

Tthe sleepsafe mattresses are great, we have one in Seren's crib and one in her cot but like Kina said there are cushions available which do the same thing. What is Harley like on his tummy as that is meant to be the best thing for them, let them play on their tummy as much as possible.

he used to like being on his belly when he was tiny and would just lay with his head to the side but now he bobs his head up and down and smacks his nose on the floor and suffercates himself :roll:

yh that mattress looks great there expensive thou, talking of heads hows serens she smacked it real hard the 3rd time ouchh

She is currently bashing her toys off her head (and the cat) so I guess she is fine. There is no mark or anything and I kept checking her last night to make sure she was ok and all seems great. Thanks for asking

does she do it because she looses balance or is it because you walk of and she is getting your attetion? she done it every time you wasnt there :lol: trying to give me a heart attack

awww hun :hug: ...thats so scary. Im glad hes alright.

**praises falling curtain pole** :D

dionne said:
does she do it because she looses balance or is it because you walk of and she is getting your attetion? she done it every time you wasnt there :lol: trying to give me a heart attack

She sometimes falls at home but she has cushions around her so is fine. Must have lost balance a couple of times. If she wants my attention she shouts.

Brody bumped his head a few times too...I think with so much going on they were all a bit excited LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back