Someone tell me I'm absolutely mad!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Ok so hears the story.

So I had my coil removed on Thursday, it was the one that doesn't interfere with your periods and the lady said I could get pregnant immediately. According to my tracker app I was fertile on this day and due to ovulate Friday.
So we bded Thursday, friday and this morning.

Now today out of nowhere I have had the worst back ache since I can remember, nausea to the point where I can't eat my dinner and tireness.

What is this all about? This would be my fourth pregnancy so I really should know better!
I don't think it's in my mind as I am really relaxed about ttc and would actually prefer to hold off for a month of two xxxx

Well I would but my friend was feeling a familiar kind of sick between a 5am 'Accident' and getting the MAP at 3pm and not even the MAP stopped it.... it was a BFP...

But then again, maybe it's just exhaustion from all the bding...

Lxx

But surely if I have only concieved say 48 hrs ago, I wouldn't have symptoms this soon.....,could I? xx

Hey hunny, Id say its waay to early for symptoms of back ache, nausea etc. The first signs at that stage would probably be sore breasts at the most. I hope its a BFP for you though :) I had major symptoms, blue veiny breasts nausea, back ache, pains etc last month but got my AF so I think we all symptom spot because we hope it is :)
X

I hope you are right because I have a massive family history of twins, I have twins, my sister has twins, lots of twins in the family. The reason I'm worried is that when I was pregnant with my two single babies I was very lucky not to have any symptoms or nausea. The only nausea I had was when pregnant with the twins. If it was more twins I would be in big trouble! Xxx

is it possible it's side effects from having the coil removed? I've never had one so wouldn't know, but that was my first thought...

some people have some symptoms around ovulation, but it'd be way too early to feel preg symptoms as the egg couldn't have implanted yet...

LOL youre a lucky lucky lady to have twins :) I hope they are symptoms for you as us girls need some New Year BFPs. My friend is 4 months pregnant and has had not 1 symptom at all. My Mum didnt either so who knows. I arent an expert but from what Ive read online and from the girls on here 48 hours seems a bit soon :) GL
X

I know in my mind that it's stupid to think it's symptoms and probably just a coincidence but couldn't help but wonder xxx

Nothing wrong with some good old symptom spotting :)
xxx

Hahaha true, maybe a bit later on in the cycle though :) xxx

Hi there,

I to had the coil removed in sept but mine was the mirena coil and I didnt have any periods so had to wait for them to return before working out my cycles.

Six weeks later no af,convinced I was preggers as we werent using no contraception so took a test and was a :bfn:
I too had symptoms but I really think that because your aware of wanting to ttc or even that you know you can catch your mind plays tricks with you :s
I think that you can have the symptoms due to the removal of the coil aswell as ladies coming off the pill can have them.

So I wouldnt get your hopes up too much hun but wishing you good luck with your ttc journey :)
All the ladies on here are great to talk to and will help you with advice all they can.
I started browsing the site when I got my coil removed but never actually joined til nov,now I have to have my daily fix of the pf :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back