IM sooo confused please can someone help?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Steelgoddess, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Steelgoddess

Steelgoddess Well-Known Member

OK I got AF 4 days early (booo sssss) and it went in what I thought was reasonable time, (finished the thursday) so off I go happy as and then it comes back as spotting (the really light brown discharge you normally get when it finishs... :oops: ). Ok so that went I bded and then the day after that it returns again :wall: :oops: same thing spotting barely anything...

What im wondering is will i still ov this month? Im supposed to ov around this weekend but can ov still happen with this discharge?

HELP!

:?

2. Tillytots

Tillytots Well-Known Member

are you on day 11 hun?

have you started usuing your OPK's yet? Get wee'ing on them and then you'll see if your hormones are doing there thang :)

x

3. Petra

Petra Well-Known Member

Hi Sharne, I am having exactly the same thing. AF starter on Sunday 11th and it was very light, barely anything. I have the brown discharge too until now. :oops: I have tried the ovulation test yesterday, but the line was slightly lighter than the testing one so I take it as ovulation hasn't started yet. As it is exactly one month today after my m/c I am also confused and don't know what to expect. Hopefully we will get BFP by Xmas.

Good luck to all of us :hug: :hug:

4. Steelgoddess

I have wee weed on a stick today was a neg so was yesterday but monday was a faint line, im just going to assume my body isnt back to normal bd anyway but not expect a pregnancy this month...

:oops: :? :cry:

5. Steelgoddess

Oh p.s im having SLIGHT tummy twinges and backache, what is this?

6. CB23

CB23 Well-Known Member

Sharne last month wsa my first AF past mc and I kept spotting too - it got worse with bding and I even (TMI and yuk) had blood mixed in with EWCM. I resolved to go to the docs if it lasted entire AF but it stopped after I ov'd.

7. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

I'd keep going with the POAS just in case if I were you. I'm still all different after the M/C too- I've had spotting 2-3 days before each AF both times which I've never had before and they've both been much heavier and quicker. In short I feel different so I'm not sure what my body is exactly up to either. I have some ovulation tests coming in the post too and I've never used them before so I think I'm going to do some experiments and see what's happening.

Babydust all round!
    :hug:
    +++