• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Someone please slap me!

gotta fit in alyssa's sibling before uni so have a year to do it really, have to apply by jan and go next sept if havent got preg, then its a 3 yr course so if havent had another by end of 1st yr will have to wait til ive finished then and i do want them close in age really. i dont miss being preg or giving birth at all lol
i can only take 1 yr out before starting or i have to do the access course again

Last edited:
I'm the same xx can't wait till we are in a position to go again! But we are in the middle of buying a house at the mo...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

can i keep you both company even though i wont be ttc :) xxxx

i am not giving birth again.....

i will have another baby, but it's coming out the sunroof!

lol however it needs to be done so your happy hun, i'll go au natural again and try to avoid the diamorph this time as thats pretty much all i would change now knowing what i know i feel more confident about it

Had a follow up appointment at the antenatal clinic the other day and i felt totally jealous of all the pregnant ladies. Just being back there stirred up all the excitement of my scans. It's such a beautiful time...but i'm not ready to do it again anytime soon lol x

I know section is not the easy way out but I just don't think I could cope with a pregnancy knowing I had to go through a labour. I was so traumatised! Still am! My recovery was longer than had I had a section! I want to enjoy pregnancy cos I enjoyed it last time x

I know you had a lot of problems with you "flower" after your birth, I did too, very similar infact. But having had a section too, don't do it!!! Go for vaginal every time, unless medically essential of course!
Not every birth is the same, think positive that your next one will be wonderful SG :hugs: xx

Aww lovely x I'm the opposite to you x I'll be going for vac because the section was horrrrrrrrific! X

I had complications and lost 2 litres of blood, couldnt feed my baby it was awful :(

Aww lovely x I'm the opposite to you x I'll be going for vac because the section was horrrrrrrrific! X

I had complications and lost 2 litres of blood, couldnt feed my baby it was awful :(

i needed 3 blood transfusions after vaginal birth and didnt see baby for over 24 hours... :( cos she whisked off the scbu and i was too weak to go and see her...

i honestly dont know what i will do Cos......i am going to seek medical advice when i am pregnant, but i just cant see myself labouring again. i would rather not have any more babies than have to do it again. maybe its still just very raw at the moment... :(

but the whole thing has affected us both too much.....i dont think i could put us both through it again xx

Last edited:
You have to do what's best for you. Pregnancy is scary enough as it is without worrying about having another traumatic birth. I'm going for c-section again, the doctor yesterday said I would be consultant led by the gynae cancer team and he said he doubted they would want me to labour if more cysts appear anyway

its literaaly an individual choice on whats best for you and baby. my section was absolutely fine, everyones different. your labour was so horrendous i dont blame you for wanting a c-sec!

all this talk is making me wanna do it again- stop it stop it stop it xxxx

Yeah I do miss the excitement a bit.

But I certainly dont miss getting up every half an hour thro the night. lool - I keep reminding myself you are only pg & they are only a small baby for a very small period of time. The most amount of time with LO is watching them grow, go to school, ect ect. There is no point in doing it just for the pregnancy & new born, it would just be so silly (thats what I tell myself) babies are for life...not just the newborn stage looooool

I might do it again at some point, just now I wana enjoy my baby!! I love him so much this is well better than being pg & wondering what they're gona look like, whats the birth gona be like ect

xxxxxxx

I loved being pregnant! I miss Ralph inside me giving me a good kick! :) my labour ended in a emergency c section and I would prob op for a c sec second time around if they let me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back