Someone please cyber slap me!!

piglets

Reaction score
Hi first time posting over here in first tri, i got my BFP and ive been too scared to believe it really!! Now i need slapping because yest just when i started to let myself get excited and believe the various tests id taken i started to have pinky blood when wiping
cry.gif
ive got mild stomach ache and i tested again yest afternoon after the pink blood and i got two nice BFPs so tried to relax and the blood seemed to stop, had a tiny bit again a little bit later then last night i fell asleep on the sofa so tiredness has set in so hopefully thats a good sign. This morning i tested with fmu and there is still a line but its gone really faint compared to yest and ive had more pinky blood too so now im worried again. Now why i need slapping is because i need to stop testing!!! Its stressing me out but i really just want to see the lines get darker. I will admit that i havent had my darkest lines with fmu anyway they have been darker taken late afternoon after holding in wee and not drinking but i dont see why that would be because fmu SHOULD be more concentrated unless its because i drink quite a bit of tea in the mornings so this dehydrates me? I dont know but i know already that i want to test this afternoon again but do you think i should or should i just wait and see if the pink blood turns heavy and red? Does this sound like a chemical to you? I dont want to go to the doctors really because i know they cant do anything and as its bank holiday its emergencys only today anyway. So should i test or not this afternoon? Am i just stressing myself out by keep testing? Please cyber slap me if you think i need it lol (i am TRYING to keep upbeat with the humor but its hard!!)

I think its the combination of the pink discharge with the lighter tests thats got me rattled x

Doesn't it take 2 days for the hormone to noticeably increase? I stressed myself out with testing too much so my advice is try to relax and wait another day or so and then test. It should be darker by then Hun xx

Are you late yet Piglet? I got my BFP DPO9 of a 28 day cycle. Those last 5 days were really hard because I wanted to test all the time. I waited until I was officially late to do a digi just to see it in writing.

I know it's incredibly hard to do but try and put it to the back of your mind for a few days. Try and take it easy and relax. Then test in a few days time. That's what stopped me from going bananas right back at the start. The stress won't do you any good if you test all the time.

No im not even late yet!! I would be coming on 1st Sept, i really hope this stays around because i really wanted to be pregnant when its my birthday 23rd Sept!! I think i should try and not stress, at least it was still a positive this morning perhaps the test had less dye? Anyone else get darker tests in the afternoon though because that confuses me?

Hon, take it from someone who knows, testing daily is a dangerous game as every test (even the same brand) is different and has slightly different amounts of dye etc.... If you do want to test to see the line getting darker wait 3 days between testing as you need to allow the hormone time to double therefore resulting in a darker line. xx

Thanks, i will try to wait till wed or thursday if i can...cant promise i will though!! With a chemical will the pink blood turn heavy and red or will the tests just suddenly turn negative?

FYI, my lines on ICs were rubbish at that point. Get a first response if you are desperate as I trust those a bit more. However I'd just wait until I was late if I were you. I know I poo'd myself about AF turning up so its better to get that one out of the way rather than worry about lines all the time.

Well I'm not sure about a chemical but when I mc at 6 weeks a couple of months ago the way I knew it was happening is that I took a test about 2 weeks after getting my bfp and the line was only half as dark as the control - hours after that I started getting pinky jellyish discharge which turned heavier after a couple of days.
Am sure it will be fine hon- you only just got your bfp - plenty of people wouldn't even know they were pregnant yet and would be looking at this as possible implantation bleeding. xx

I got the faint + this morning with tesco own brand and yest afternoons were frer and tesco and they were darker. I havent had a + on my cheapies at all yet!! Bloomin things!!!

dont test so often, the lines arent a reliable hgc level as it just varies from test to test, a line is a positive no matter how strong or weak it is. you could have implantation bleeding or anything but if you dont stress about it (if possible lol) it wont get worse. wait a few days and test again when your actually late and see if its darker then. then go the docs and ask for hgc levels if you still have bleeding to see if theyre going up.

and thats why i dont like those super early tests :( without them you would be still waiting for your period and then when late have a test and get a dark line. people wouldnt even know about chemical mc, saving the tears.

it sounds like implantation bleeding to me, i hope Af stays away. i cant tell you to stop testing as i would probably testing every day too, driving myself crazy...

you cant do much anyway than rest and wait. i hope its a super sticky bean :hug:

I had pinky stuff when I wiped for a week around test time and another week near 8 weeks gone - I actually did get darker test results in the afternoon just like you - try not to worry x

Thanks everyone, ive been out for the day at a carnival where my mum lives so we told her the news ,more got it out of the way really because even though im going to be 31 next month i still get moaned at because me and hubby have 4 children between us (2 together and 1 from his ex and 1 with my ex) so apparently weve "got enough" now!! So as we had told my mum we went to hubs mum on the way home and told her too so im feeling its a lot more real now!! The pink is very minimal today literally tiny bits when wiping so i dont think atm its anything to worry about. I havent tested and im not going to today going to wait a few days before i do a digi. Thanks for all your support though ladies its been much appreciated!!! xxx

Ive just been to the toilet and there was red blood this time when i wiped. It was after a BM so dont know if thats pushed a bit more out than wouldve come naturally but it wasnt pink it was red and a bit heavier than ive had so far. I wiped a few times and had a bath and i think its stopped again for a bit but i dont know im worried again now. I tested again this morning and the test was a bit darker and i finally got my first positives on a tesco digi and one of my ICs. Hope its still there im going to test again tomorrow morning so i hope its positive and darker or i really will worry.

Last edited:
this is the danger of being able to have highly sensitive tests that tell you BEFORE your period is due, i had a chemical the month before i fell pregnant, and it was the worst thing i found out about, all because i took a pg test before i was due on, if i hadn't it would have just felt like a period and i wouldn't of known about it...

I know it's easier to say than do, as every minute of the day it passes through your brain but.... u shud chill out & think of other things.. wat will b will b.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back