Somebody slap me!

I am the same, felt no sickness today at all for the first time in about 3 weeks, still tired and hungry though.

try not to worry hun, :hug: :hug: :hug: i know it is hard not to though,i am the same right now.

Snuggle I know ur fine and I wish i can feel the same as u.
U said (since yesterday) so wait and see few more days it might come back. if it didn't. ur really lucky then :)
11 days to go so no need to worry.
and yeeeeeeees tri 1 sucks i want to be in tri 2

Tri One is so hard!!! I worried constantly and ran to the toilet on the hour to check for bleeding! Nearly drove myself (and hubby) insane. In the first six weeks I did seven tests just to keep checking! By the time my scan came I had convinced myself something was very wrong and sat in the waiting room crying, but when I saw the image on the screen and the tiny heart beating away all my fears just melted away and I began to allow myself to believe things would be ok and that at the end of all this I WILL have a baby. The tears just ran with relief! Just began Tri 2, and while my sickness and headaches are worse than ever for some reason, the fear isnt so bad and everything feels so much more real that I have had the scan and also because people can tell I am pregnant now. The early stage is awful but I am sure you will feel better once you have had your scan - cant wait to hear al about it x

Thank you girls, thank God I have you lot to reassure me and listen to me whining :hug: :hug: :hug:

DaisieBee said:
Tri One is so hard!!! I worried constantly and ran to the toilet on the hour to check for bleeding! Nearly drove myself (and hubby) insane. In the first six weeks I did seven tests just to keep checking! By the time my scan came I had convinced myself something was very wrong and sat in the waiting room crying, but when I saw the image on the screen and the tiny heart beating away all my fears just melted away and I began to allow myself to believe things would be ok and that at the end of all this I WILL have a baby. The tears just ran with relief! Just began Tri 2, and while my sickness and headaches are worse than ever for some reason, the fear isnt so bad and everything feels so much more real that I have had the scan and also because people can tell I am pregnant now. The early stage is awful but I am sure you will feel better once you have had your scan - cant wait to hear al about it x

DaisieBee I'm so excited about having my scan next week and hopefully moving to Tri 2. These first weeks are so worrying and i have been doing the same - checking for bleeding, worrying something is wrong. Your post gives me hope, thank you :D

Oi you, if you want a slap you should ALWAYS come to me first!!!!!

Now I'll just have to give you a hug instead :hug:

I've just posted on the cravings thread something similar, this is my first pregnancy so i was kind of expecting to be sick and have cravings and feel grouchy but apart from being more tired and hungry than normal, i have nothing. OH reckons my belly and my boobs feel firmer but i think he just wanted a fumble lol. Its reassuring to know that everyone feels different though :hug:

Thanks girls and thanks for the slap Trix :lol: I feel much better now :wink: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back