Anyone else felling 'normal'

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
Please slap me if I'm just being silly but I feel back to normal today and I'm only 9 wks. No nausea, no heartburn, boobs don't hurt as much. I just don't feel pg anymore. I've had a rotten cold and was in bed Thurs/Fri so maybe it's just that I've given in and taken some paracetamol.

Has anyone else had this happen? Is it normal for morning sickness to start then stop a few days later. I'm so scared of mc again. :cry: I didn't mind feeling awful as I knew baby was doing all it should be.

Sorry if i'm just being silly.

I woke up yesterday feeling normal, had a panic on all day and even poas!
I hope the feelings all come back to you tonight/tomorrow morning when you wake up so that you feel re-assurred :hug:
xx

I woke up feeling fairly normal yesterday and was just thinking that all my symptoms had gone but got up this morning and have been throwing up again. I'm sure your symptoms will return hun :hug: xxx

yep totaly but then i always do around the 9 week mark and ive got a healthy little boy s it doesnt always mean a bad thing
:hug:
xx

Thanks ladies. :hug: :hug: I'm probably being oversensitive. It's just everyone tells you you don't feel better until 12 weeks. I'm sure all is well.

most stuff I've read says you feel better around the 10-week mark as that's when the placenta starts taking over... :hug:

I feel absolutely fine. Occasionally (like every few days) I feel a bit queasy and sometimes my breats are a bit tender but tbh the only symptom I have now is that I am knackered. Then again, it's the end of term and I always am at this time of year. Even my bloat has disappeared almost entirely. My jeans keep falling down :(

I've no reason to think that there's anything wrong (hell, even the bleeding has settled!) and therefore I'm not going to let you start scaring us both with your worries about non-symptoms :wink: :lol:

Maybe the baby's just decided to let you enjoy Christmas?!

Kittykins said:
I've no reason to think that there's anything wrong (hell, even the bleeding has settled!) and therefore I'm not going to let you start scaring us both with your worries about non-symptoms :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I knew you'd be straight to the point!! You're right I should just enjoy it whilst it lasts. Glad the bleeding has stopped.

I felt fine again yesterday - I wasn't sick for the first time in weeks, I was eating reasonably normal things again (i.e. stuff thats been making me feel ill recently) and I was quite jolly and bubbly.

Then this morning pretty much as soon as I woke up, it was straight to the loo for some :puke: so I'd say just enjoy the 'normal' days and ride out the yukky ones.

I feel fine, no sickness, my boobs aren't really sore, but hey, I'm not complaining :cheer:

Girls (sorry to gatecrash) I lost ALL symptoms about the same time even began looking for symptoms to make me feel better. I'd occasionally feel sick but it would go as soon as it arrived so I thought my mind was playing tricks on me!

I read various threads that said that usually symptoms dissapear about 10-12 week but I never believed it - But, IT'S TRUE!

I went for my scan at 13 weeks after a few weeks with no symptoms and little bear is fine! He even waved at us (well probably couldn't control his own limbs at the time but we're saying he waved! :rotfl: )

Try not to worry (how many times have you heard that in these first three months!) its all perfectly normal! :cheer:

just a quick post to say that I'm back from my midwife appt and she warned me she prob wouldn't find the hb with a doppler yet - but tried anyway. And we heard it!

And I had to say 'no' to absolutely every symptom on her list - she didn't ask about 'queasiness' (just actual vomiting) or tiredness.

Normal service has resumed in this house - I even had enough energy to bake a cake for DH yesterday - I feel absolutely fine, and clearly so does the baby. I'm sure you're going through exactly the same so DON'T WORRY!

(easier said than done though - my doppler arrived in today's post :oops: :lol: but I don't even feel the need to unwrap it yet. Might open it up on Christmas morning, and if I can find the hb myself, will 'give' a listen to DH as a present! But the midwife warned me that the clinic's one will be more powerful - and that she knows what she's doing :rotfl: )

will post on stalkers in a bit, but am desperate for lunch - just wanted to reassure you that symptoms disappearing IS ok.

That's great news Kitty! Glad all is well with rubber ducky. Erm, just bought my doppler yesterday. :oops: I have to know if there's a baby in there or not before the scan. Glad I'm not the only one getting one so early. :lol:

Just stuffed my face for lunch. Oh it's nice to eat properly again. Just need the constipation to ease and life will be good again! :lol:

:)

I'd already had 2 scans, both with a hb, so I have no excuse whatsoever! All I can say is that it's a long time between an 8-week scan and a 13-week one...

By the way, it took the midwife a good 4 or 5 minutes to locate the baby's hb. She found mine instantly! She started in the middle, 1-2 inches above the pubic bone. After ages of moving the probe round, she shifted to my left side. Again, nothing. Then she tried again on my right side, and found it round about my knicker line (bikini-style, not granny pants :lol: ). She was showing me how to move the probe, in small circles and very slowly. The baby's hb is very quiet compared to mine, and there are loads of other swishing noises. Once she found it, there was no problem hearing or keeping it. I'm 11 weeks today and she did say that was early to hear it, and that on no account should I worry if I couldn't find it at home for a while. She's 13 weeks pregnant herself and couldn't find her own baby's hb on that same machine till recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back