• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some urgent advice please ladies...

suzicat

Reaction score
Hi there,

As loads of you know I've been having lots of symptoms but af isn't due til next Sunday. Just been to the loo and when I've wiped myself it comes away pale pink! I'm really worried. It can't be af as its far too early. Is this just a natural bleed or something more serious? I've been getting some mild period like aches. I know you can get spotting early on but does this sound like spotting?

I'm really worried....I was getting so hopefully but this doesn look good does it.

Lisa

It sounds like implantation bleeding, you will get cramps with that too

Good Luck x

I agree with the others it could be IB. How many dpo are you? IB happens normally between 7dpo and 10 dpo

Good Luck :pray: :hug:

**EDIT I have just googled IB and some places say IB happens 7-12dpo**

OV was last Friday so I'm about 10/11dpo. It is all sort of adding up. Just talking to my sister now and having a look at my pregnancy bible and I'm thinking its defo an implantaion bleed. Implantation can take upto 13 days according to the book. Just going to take it easy and take myself off to bed early. Thanks for the response everyone. Fingers crossed....I'm hoping this is a good sign. :pray:

Lisa

Lisa I hope it is IB.

I am going to keep everythng crossed for you. Do you have any tests at home, could you do one in the morning?!

xxx

it sounds like an IB to me! good luck hun :hug:
some people also get spotting the week before AF arrives... i hope its not that tho!

i think is why some people dont relaise they are pregnant as they see spotting and have af cramps and htink its a weird light af - i'd say this is looking really hopeful for you suzikat!!!!! :pray: :pray:

Hi there,

As loads of you know I've been having lots of symptoms but af isn't due til next Sunday. Just been to the loo and when I've wiped myself it comes away pale pink! I'm really worried. It can't be af as its far too early. Is this just a natural bleed or something more serious? I've been getting some mild period like aches. I know you can get spotting early on but does this sound like spotting?

I'm really worried....I was getting so hopefully but this doesn look good does it.

Lisa

It sounds like implantation bleeding, you will get cramps with that too

Good Luck x

I agree with the others it could be IB. How many dpo are you? IB happens normally between 7dpo and 10 dpo

Good Luck :pray: :hug:

**EDIT I have just googled IB and some places say IB happens 7-12dpo**

OV was last Friday so I'm about 10/11dpo. It is all sort of adding up. Just talking to my sister now and having a look at my pregnancy bible and I'm thinking its defo an implantaion bleed. Implantation can take upto 13 days according to the book. Just going to take it easy and take myself off to bed early. Thanks for the response everyone. Fingers crossed....I'm hoping this is a good sign. :pray:

Lisa

Lisa I hope it is IB.

I am going to keep everythng crossed for you. Do you have any tests at home, could you do one in the morning?!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back