implantation bleeding

paradysso

Reaction score
when does this normally happen and what does it look like.

im now 4 days late and had some pale brown CM when i wiped today. ive not had any signs my AF is due. so im hoping... but i keep getting BFN

Paradysso, I don't know much about implantation bleed but I am also 4 days late and keep getting BFNs. I haven't had any brownish discharge although I have had increased creamy discharge (I think, I have been wearing a panty liner because I keep expecting AF to arrive).

Fingers crossed for you hun :hug: I think implantation bleeding is meant to happen around AF time!

your the 5 th person i have come across in the last day that is 4 days late??? whats going on lol :wall:

every one seems to be getting BFN and pregnancy symptons

good luck to you, when are u testing next?

Maybe there is something in the water :lol: It is starting to freak me out now though! Five people, wow and all without BFPs, that is strange!

Thanks :) best of luck to you also, I'm going to test on Saturday morning, hopefully something will show by then (or AF will start). I not sure how long I can take not knowing for.

I read a thread in 'symptoms' about the girl who is 14 days late and still showing BFN *feels very sorry for her*.

When are you next testing?

I am now 6 days late and have just tested again.... i got a very faint BFP line but the tests that i have got are chepy ones and dont say how long to leave in the pee, i have had 5 BFn so far but this one def has a very pale 2nd line. I left it in the wee for much longer about 5 mins do you think i cheated and its really a BFN? Now i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!! with my DD i got a very very dark line and it was obvious!!!! :D

Wow six days, good luck hun :hug:

Faint is still a positive :cheer: Sounds like it is your month :D Although how long did you leave it in the wee?

about 5 mins as the dye didnt move across the screen for ages! :oops:

I think that the only timing you have to worry about is the length of time you wait for the test to develop i.e. disregard any results past 10 minutes after peeing on the stick. I'm not sure though, I could be wrong. Where are the POAS anonymous girls when you need them :D

i just did another test as this is really annoying me now :wall:

Another BFN hun? :( :hug:

Maybe this weekend will bring us some BFPs, got my fingers crossed for us :D

yeah, my bathroom bin is over flowing with duff tests now, i keep finding alana re dipping them in the toilet bless her, guess shes excited about maybe getting a sibling

I had 5 days of brown discharge (only when I wiped) 7-9 days after TTC and ovulation. It's stopped now and AF is due Sunday. I'm still getting BFN's too but could still be too early to tell.

Good luck to you. I hope it is a BFP!!!! :D :D :D

ilovejd76 said:
I had 5 days of brown discharge (only when I wiped) 7-9 days after TTC and ovulation. It's stopped now and AF is due Sunday. I'm still getting BFN's too but could still be too early to tell.

sounds really good hun. it is early for you to get bfp so fingers crossed and let the bfp bug catch :pray:

jemz24 said:
ilovejd76 said:

sounds really good hun. it is early for you to get bfp so fingers crossed and let the bfp bug catch :pray:

Is it really still too early to tell? When is the best time to test to get a BFP? I'm so confused about all of this. AF is due on Sunday so am I best waiting until then or could tomorrow (one day before) give a positive result if I was?

test the day your af is due. but doctors say give it a week after missed period to get an acurate result.

OK, thanks :)

It's just so weird for me. I am reasoning with myself that I am NOT pg as I don't want to get my hopes up - yet - I have had 5 days of spotting (which NEVER happens with me), my sense of smell seems to be heightened, my boobs hurt, I could go to bed in the afternoon every day (which is nothing like me - I'm usually full of life) and today, I feel like I want to throw up...

It's just all odd and doing my head in!

it sounds like you are so good luck hun keep us posted

Maybe I just really want to be that I'm imagining all the symptoms! :oops: :lol: LOL

kelly - The hpts only need to be dipped for the count of 5 - once you lay them flat the dye will start to travel quicker - you can oversoak them and get a dodgy result - so test again tomorrow and hopefully still get a bfp. :pray:

rest of you good luck...at the moment only 2 days into 2ww so its easy to say wait till AF due..but I know its harder than you think :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back