please need advice asap

faybles

Reaction score
hi, posted on here earlier to say that yesterday i had 1 pink spot on the toilet paper, however just been to the loo and wiped and got like a browny.pink discharge. is this implantation or af. due on sat ( i am never ever early). i have just been to the loo again and there doesnt really seem to be anything was there.
if is ib when can i test and how will i know if it is ib or af

It definately sounds like implantation to me! It's exactly what I had last time which was pink/brown discharge about one week before AF was due and only lasted a day.

Fingers crossed!!!!!! :hug:

Forgot to say - I think you can start testing as soon as implantation happens, but best to wait a couple of days for hcg levels to rise.

Hope its IB bleed hun :pray: You could probably tst in a couple of days :hug:

i dont know what is going on, i have had cramps since sund and if that was to do with af i would have had it by now surely. this is very rare for me to have anything before af, but could be body playing tricks on me. i hate all this.

meant to say i tested yesterday and bfn with clearblue. whats happening

If it's implanting now, then yesterdays test wouldn't have detected anything but tomorrows might!!! :pray:

I got my BFP about 5/6 days after implantation. Are you charting?? I had a second thermal shift when I think implantation took place.

Good luck & tons of babydust :pray:

hi no i am not charting but i did do an opk and it was +Ve on mond 18 and still +Ve on the tiesday but i think i ovulated late cause i had pains that whole week. do you think i might get a result on sat. i bled with my 1st and i am sure i did a test 2 days later and got a +
Ve. what you think
thanks for all your replies. x

ye i'd say eitehr test today or tomorrow :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111