some one who has angel sounds doppler please help!

LucyB.

Reaction score
My doppler arrived today! Although I'm sat here now completely puzzled, I opened the battery compartment and the battery was wrapped up, I took the wrapping off and put the battery back in as it was but no power is being given to the doppler? In the handbook it says install the battery? Does that just mean I have to put it in or do I have to do something else?? Pleaaase help xxxx

Hiya didnt want to read & run. I dont have the angel one but do have a doppler - i'm wondering whether it needs to charge " maybe" ? before use. Did it come with a battery pack that you plug in ?

Is there no power at all ? I dont know whether a angel sound has a lcd screen i dont think it does does it ? Have you tried the volume incase thats why you cant hear anything ? Silly me! there must be a light to let you know there is power. Hmmm .. am sure someone will be along soon who has one of these.

xx

Last edited:
It should just be a square battery right?? is it brand new or used?? those batteries literally the have to be clicked onto the connections so just make sure they are clicked on!! Then it is really just as simple as turning the volume button up till it clicks and the green light comes on! :) should be unless your monitor is faulty :( xx

I've got it working :D there's so many different whooshing sounds but the one that's like a steady beat, is that the heartbeat?!? Or am I getting it confusedXxxx

There are some places you can get hear own heart beat in your tummy, so as long as it's faster than yours then I'd say you've found it!! It's great isn't it? xx

It was really fast and really low! I don't think it was mine, it sounded like when the midwife heard it but I just thought it was too good to be true to find it so quick on my own, but sounds like I have :D wooooooo! Such a good feeling xxxx

My midwife informed me that there are 3 whoosing sounds you can hear:
1 - your heartbeat (slow and same as your pulse)
2 - the placenta whoosing stuff to baby (fast but mostly whoosing)
3- baby's heartbeat which often has the whoosing with it but also has a firm BOMP BOMP to it too.

Hope that helps.
I have an Angel Sounds one too - love it :)

Ahhh thank you :D I've deffo found it then! Woooo xxxx

There's a fourth whoosh to be heard along with the heartbeat, which is the baby kicking or moving, which you can defo hear on the Doppler too xx

its quite easy to find around your number of weeks :D gets harder the further on you get cos placenta gets so big all you can hear is that!! plus as water inceases its hard to hear through the water...

even the midwife struggles to hear boo boo these days!! but once you feel wriggles.....you dont need the doppler...

enjoy though :D i used mine loads....loved it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back