so confused..please help!

SMEVA

Reaction score
Hi All,

I hope someone here can shed some light on the games my body is playing and its stressing me out now :-(

I'm 30 and I had an IUD (Copper coil) removed after 8 year because my partner and I are trying for a baby. I was 5 days late with my last period and it only last 2 days with some brown spotting after. I've done 3 pregnancy tests so far and they have been negative, 2 before my last period started and one last week monday.

I feel feverish, tired, getting nausea, cramps, and queazy when im out and about. I've also had headaches so not sure whats going on, I feel like Im pregnant but everytime i do these tests its a disappointment? Not sure what to do now?

Do you think I could be pregnant? should I do another test?

Here are some details of dates:-

IUD - Copper coil out 25th August - slight bleeding
13th Sep -Period Started (5 day)
22nd October - (2 day period and brown spotting)

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Regards,
Smeva

Hi Hun

When I first came off the pill my body went through all sorts and at one point I was convinced I was pregnant but it was just my hormones going hay wire.

I hope for you that it could be pregnancy related but there could be a possibility that it is your hormones settling down after having your coil removed x

I got my coil out just a couple of weeks ago and due to sypmtoms I could convince myself I'm pregnant although impossible. I'm sure hormones have a lot to answer for. They say getting your coil out you go back to fertility immediatley but I think thats nonsense especially if have a coil that releases hormones. hey - dont get me wrong, you could be pregnant and it may just take a while for the hormone to show up - lots of girls get a late BFP you know!! Just dont want to get your hopes up as we all know how devastating a BFN is.... Have you been keeping an eye on you EWCM to check when you are ovulating? That may also help to know where you are on your cycle.... Good luck ** baby dust**

Hi

I am in a similar position to you.

If you look at my thread in Am I pregnant...'confused...' it will tell you more!!

It is so horrible!! Good luck to you :) I hope you get a BFP xx

thanks,I read your post! I have my fingers crossed for you.
It awful just waiting... :-(

you could be pregnant but if you have a fever....I always say if in doubt go to docs you may be ill or have an infection. Hope youre feeling better soon. Im 40cd and no af and no bfp so I understand exactly how you feel xxx

thank you!

I feel for you, I am so frustrated. Its my partners birthday on friday and all I want to do is tell him im pregnant!! I can almost picture the look on his face!

I hate waiting and its bringing me down! maybe I'll do another test tonight.. but im so scared it will be negative :-(

Gotto keep trying i guess... or give up?

what I do is assume that its negative before its done so I am not too dissappointed. I have only cried once over it I must say and you cant give up now this is only the beginning. To say it gets easier, it hasnt for me, but you learn to deal with things differently each time sometimes its worse than others. Then again I have only been trying er....8mnths

8 months!!! oh I hope you get a positve soon! lots of baby dust!

I did a Ovulation test yesterday and it was positive, only after 10 days of my last period (which lasted 2 days). I've been ready up online and sometimes it picks up the pregnancy hormone too. DO you think I could be?? Im getting excited again as I did one this morning and the test line came out really dark!!

I should really do another test but im really scared!!

Wish me luck!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back