Some advice plz

Sam2013

Reaction score
How am I gonna stop rolling onto my back I have two-three pillows n bed n I still manage to roll on back I heard its not good for ya cos of some vessel or something the baby can lie on is this true x

Never heard of that, midwife gets you to lie on your back at every visit so can't do any harm, 3rd pregnancy for me and I've never had a problem lying on my back its most comfortable xx

I read you shouldn't lie on your back in tri 3 for that reason, but I'm most comfortable on my back!

I've heard it's mostly in tri 3 when you should avoid laying on your back! My boyfriends sister who is 33 weeks says that she finds it very hard to breathe when she's laying on her back which is bad for baby.
You will know when not to do it as it will become very uncomfortable!
I always wake up on my back! It's my most comfortable position at the moment :p xxx

Hi ladies just tri hopping :) I wouldn't worry about lying on your back till tri three, its best not to as the weight of the baby presses on nerves and arteries in your back which can cause problems but that's not till babies a lot heavier :) hope this helps :) xx

You can only try not to, if you roll onto back once asleep then you cant really do anything about it , just correct yourself when your awake enougth to nottice

Aw that's alright I haven't slept well n 4/5nights worrying bout this so tired :( x

I found that I actually got to a point where it was really uncomfortable to sleep on my back. I never stopped myself from sleeping on my back at any point during my last pregnancy - had no idea about any issues sleeping this way. Your body knows best - if you're currently rolling back onto your back, that's obviously where you're most comfortable at the moment. I wouldn't worry.

I'm 26 weeks & I sleep on my back & left side. It's only bad on your back if it hurts you, due to the weight. Don't worry about it x

im most comfy lying on my back at the moment, but i do then tend to wake up on my left side, so must change around alot during the night! xxx

Its so uncomfortable for me lying on my back I just feel massive pressure pushing down, I'm even starting to strggle to sit upright from lying down. And that's with 15 weeks to go! Gonna be like a house end I think!

I'm screwed, I am uncomfortable on my back and if I sleep on my sides I wake up with bad hip ache after a few hours, the joys of pregnancy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back