OMG i am leaking

charlie84

Reaction score
Took my bra off and what do i see :shock: patches :shock: on each side. Looked at my top i was wearing in bed last night and that has patches too :shock:
This is one thing i hoped wouldnt happen to me so early. OH thinks it hilarious :roll:

Also my baby is kicking me something rotten in my foo :oops: Really not nice at all :( I am going to have to lie down with loads of pillows under my bum to get her to move.

I've been leaking too, for a few weeks, not enough for other people to notice though luckily! You can always get some breast pads if it gets worse

I haven't leaked at all, but was a bit 'crusty' the other morning. As for Dan moving, he's non stop...I can feel him having a boogie as I type!

I have got some breast pads thank god, but it just shocked me to see 'it' :rotfl: Luckily my bra was slightly padded so it hadnt got through all the way for it to get on my clothes.

Yep my baby is waking up now and is proceding to escape by kicking her way through my cervix (well thats what it feels like anyway :shock: )

charlie84 said:
I have got some breast pads thank god, but it just shocked me to see 'it' :rotfl: Luckily my bra was slightly padded so it hadnt got through all the way for it to get on my clothes.

Yep my baby is waking up now and is proceding to escape by kicking her way through my cervix (well thats what it feels like anyway :shock: )

:wave: Hi Char

Thought I'd pop in and brag...mine aren't leaking...yet :lol: I'm sure I'll wake up in a huge puddle someday soon, knowing my luck :wall:

Aww I hope baby calms down soon, it doesn't seem like long ago you was waiting for the first movement after your 20 week scan...ooh, and you'll be in tri 3 in a few days!!! Yay!! :cheer:

i want mine to leak!!!! at least you know theyre working!!

Don't worry, even if they leak it doesn't mean you are guaranteed to breastfeed successfully. Mine leaked last time and I still had supply problems.
There are women on here who never leaked during pregnancy but managed to breastfeed for months

Yep tri 3 in a few days :cheer: how exciting. Time is really flying for me at the moment.
You wait and see poppy you still have time for leaky boobs yet :lol:

Oh i do hope that i will be able to breastfeed tho when she comes along, even if it is only for a while.

I started leaking the other day too :| and baby is having fun kicking me in the bits....feels like stabbing/shooting pains in my cervix.... well I think its kicks? He was head down the other day but he wriggles so much so Ive no idea where he is :roll:

I leaked for the first time last night :D Just one side though.

Mine never really leaked through pregnancy, it was only after id given birth they were leaking all the time :D

The only leakage I have spotted was one tiny spot on my top the other morning when I woke up, just from one boob. I'm dreading full on leaking starting. My OH thought it was hilarious too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back