so worried and in the limbo....

elisesmum

Reaction score
so i have had a complicated pregnancy and i have been worried about pre-e due to having some signs, so the midwife said go to docs in a few weeks to test urine and blood pressure as it was abit high, anyhow went last week to doctors blood pressure was low wee was clear but my urine was so cloudy so doctor said that she wanted to send it off, didnt think anything of it but i have just had a phone call from my surgery saying that they have found something and i need to go back with another sample so it can be retested, now im crapping it because she was saying these big words that my brain didnt even register so i havent a clue what they have found because it cant be a simple urine infection as they would have just done me a course of antibiotics, anyone had this or know what it could be because all i am doing is going through all the horrible possibilities, and difinitly trying to stay away from google but at the moment that is very hard!!! Xx

My urine always shows up leukocytes, protein, ketones and sometimes blood but no matter how many times it's sent off there's no infection! Except for a really bad bladder infection a few weeks ago so I just have to keep on sending samples off to make sure all is ok. My blood pressure etc is fine though so don't think they have considered anything else being the cause but I have been worried about pre-e too! Why don't u phone them back tmo and ask them to explain what exactly they found? Everything's a worry during pregnancy isn't it :( hope you feel better about it soon and that it's nothing they can't fix for u xxxx

Thank kra.Well i have to go back in tomorrow so going ask then wish i took more notice on the phone now and asked questions but for some reason i didnt even think to ask, so its my own fault really. It just seems to be one worry after another for pregnant women, havent they ever done further tests to see why your having stuff in your urine or is it just a pregnancy thing xx

I wouldnt worry too much. The fact they are doing it again makes me think it isnt anything too urgent, otherwise they wouldnt waste time retesting they would just get on with treatment. Wee is a funny thing, I have seen some weird samples! Cloudy wee is common, I forgot what can cause it though x

Well took another sample in today and they have found something unknown in my wee :S hmmm dont know whether to be concerned or not but surely they must have some clue as to what it is, just have to wait for the second lot of results to come back in a few days so we will see what they say xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back