So what's everyone doing today?

Little Rose

Reaction score
Yesterday I never left the house. It was sore to walk so I did nada. What a waste of a day.

I'm just about to eat my breakfast and then shower and then i'm going to go into town and spend some money. Not sure what on, I just want to spend! That will make me feel better!

Then i'm going to go and see my parents.

Woooo hooo some is awake!!!!! I was about to start a thread like this myself!

I've been awake since 2.45, woke up with mild crampy pains in my tummy and back. Got up, did my asda shopping online, went back to bed, still getting the pains on and off but I don't think its anything to get excited about. I did have 5 poo's yesterday and one this morning, but I could be like this for another 3/4 weeks or more I guess.

Supposed to be going in town later to buy the border for the nursery, and I'm seeing Tim Minchin tonight.........if I can keep my eyes open!

Enjoy your spending Little Rose! :)

I didnt leave the house yesterday either so i feel like i should get out and about today.

Its gorgeous here in Cardiff and predicted to get as hot as 22 degrees this afternoon so ill be on the balcony enjoying the sun!

Plus ive got a proper craving for hot cross buns so might have to nip to Asda :)

oooh pinky thats a bit exciting!!!! (dont think ive ever been so excited by bowel movements)

I didnt leave the house yesterday either so i feel like i should get out and about today.

Its gorgeous here in Cardiff and predicted to get as hot as 22 degrees this afternoon so ill be on the balcony enjoying the sun!

Plus ive got a proper craving for hot cross buns so might have to nip to Asda :)

Hot cross buns nomnomnom :lol: I only went to the local shop yesterday, that was it, was very bored and strangely hormonal :lol: Was ready to hit a woman in the shop for skipping the queue!!!! :roll: - not like me!

Enjoy the weather Cherelle and like I said on fb, send it up here!!!!

x

I always wish I was rolling in money so I could just spend and spend. I'm going to meet up with a friend today. Not sure what we are doing yet. I fancy doing something childish that a pregnant lady can do! Hmmmm..... xx

Can you beleive my plans, i have a sweep at 11.30, then got to go and pick up our new car at 4pm which is an hour away, I am thinking the sat nav will tell us if hospitals if needed, we really need this new car its an 8 seater and i need to sign for it aswell as my husband as finance going in joint names. MIL is having 3 little kids and 2 older kids are at cousins anyway so I'm thinking it would be too perfect to go into labour while we have no kids with us, but then i think new car waters breaking lol. everyone thinks I'm crazy but i cant put it off cause i could be putting it off for another 2 weeks yet cause i defo wont want to be in a car for that long when i first given birth. s ofingers crossed girls that if this sweep works it kicks off tonight after 7pm please lol.

Can you beleive my plans, i have a sweep at 11.30, then got to go and pick up our new car at 4pm which is an hour away, I am thinking the sat nav will tell us if hospitals if needed, we really need this new car its an 8 seater and i need to sign for it aswell as my husband as finance going in joint names. MIL is having 3 little kids and 2 older kids are at cousins anyway so I'm thinking it would be too perfect to go into labour while we have no kids with us, but then i think new car waters breaking lol. everyone thinks I'm crazy but i cant put it off cause i could be putting it off for another 2 weeks yet cause i defo wont want to be in a car for that long when i first given birth. s ofingers crossed girls that if this sweep works it kicks off tonight after 7pm please lol.

You be careful with your big A team van haha! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Riotfox- I wish I was rolling in it too! ;)

i cant wait to get our new minibus lol ours is black with tinted windows and has 9 seats pmsl today im going to pack we go on friday and i havent done it yet lol

Awww I am so jealous of you all.....I have to work :( oh well only 6 working days (inc today) to go for me!!!

MoM - be careful hun!

Hope you all enjoy your day! xx

Last edited:
Aww sounds like you all have lovely days planned. I'm in work until 5:30 - 6. So i will be sat on my arse all day in my office bored out my head doing crappy things. I'm sooo tired and feel like going home to my bed :(. Zzzzzz...

Good luck MOM, hope you manage to get your new motor picked up safe and sound. :)

Not sure yet. Playing on Michael Jackson experience dance game is on the list though!

I'm working, well I say working but I only have 1 baby to childmind today so plan on spending most of the day on my butt while he plays! We can't use the garden to play in because it's a tip but we will be eating lunch outside today!

Oh and I have Midwife at 10 :) x

i spent a lovely day with oh yesterday as he had a day off. got shattered after walking round for so long.

today is another story though my car is still broken (week 3) so can't go anywhere. got so much to do. have managed to borrow a step ladder though so might clean kitchen from top to bottom. why i feel the need to clean the top of the cupboards i dont know. xxx

oh and my cot is being delivered today. wooo hooo.

only problem is still have some bits to clear from his room so it has to stay in it's box. want to build it. xxx

Everyone is keeping themselves busy! Nice weather here today in Northern Ireland as well which is a bonus. Chat to you later, i'm off out now. x

Going to take my Lil lad smithills farm to see all animals n Easter egg hunt, been ill past week so not done much, mummies treat lol x

I'm on my second sick day from work - I feel ok really, bit sick but alright - my main complaint is feeling 'queer'. Had hoped to potter about in the house and do a bit tidying in the bedroom etc. DH has just got up, face tripping him up because I'm off when there's nothing obviously wrong with me and he has to go to work, announces he has a splitting headache and will probably call in sick himself and go back to bed. GRR. Difference between me and him is I'll not get in trouble for being off, I'm 8 months pregnant and I get sick pay - he gets in trouble for being off, gets no sick pay, and I'm 95% certain if I wasn't here when he got up he'd have just gone to work fine. I want him out the house man, I want to potter on and not feel annoyed! I need him doing piggin overtime not missing shifts!

Edit: He's just rushed in, kissed top of my head and announced he's off to work and off he's gone. Bless him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back