So what's everyone doing

ClareBear

Reaction score
tomorrow night?

I'm completely undecided. In my head I think it would be nice to go out to see the new year in- maybe having a nap in the day and going out late? but know that in reality getting as far as my garden gate in comfort can be difficult. On the other hand I don't want a house full of family & friends in case I want to go to bed in silence early! O/H has offered to stay in just him and I but I know that he was hoping to see some his family we didn't get chance to see over Xmas so don't want him to do that...

So what will it be Ladies? Out dancing and kissing or In quietly planning and reminiscing?

I'd love to hear all of your plans.

cxcxcxcxcx

Hubby and I are going round to my sister-in-law's and brother-in-law's to see in the New Year with Chinese takeaway and some bubbly. My sis-in-law just had a ickle baby girl and her sis just had a little boy and some mutual friends with little ones too will be there so we are all gonna be old fogies and talk babies all night :D I did think about going out but all my friends are unmarried or single so hubby and I would probably be the only sober preggers couple!

A night in with hubby and our pooch :) The in-laws are coming round to see the new year in with us after they have been to the club.

going round to a mates and watching take that on tele. yay!

Staying in just the two of us- and probably shoving down more curry for tea! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back