So what are you craving?

Bella2

Reaction score
For me it's definately savoury stuff - cheese in particular! OH thinks we are expecting a little mouse given the amount of cheese I've been eating! completely gone off chocolate which is mad as I'm a total chocoholic - just the thought of it makes me feel sick. Have got 2 boxes of chocolates left over from my birthday - any takers? lol x x

Thats the same as me!! I cant stand the thought of chocolate and like you I was a complete chocoholic!! I also have been craving cheese and gurkings for some reason... funny thing is I don't usually like gurkins!! lol!!

G x

same here! no chocolate for me.

my biggest cravings are boiled potatoes, fish and baked beans! mmm... :)

Can't say i really have any cravings. Not that I've noticed any way. I'm sure they'll come though xxx

I'm the same no chocolate for me either, gutted as I'm a chocoholic too, hopefully we will want Easter eggs be gutted to miss out on them, least it's still a few weeks off. I've been eating lots of fruit, sucked a lemon the other day and peanut butter on toast, in sandwiches and on crumpets! Just glad I'm starting to want something a week ago everything turned my stomach!

Since Tuesday I've had my first proper craving and it's for lemon, I have a fresh one in my handbag that I have to smell as much as possible and I can't get enough of the taste, its got to be as bitter as possible, so sucking on a lemon as much as I can!! Other must have is the sicillian lemonade Costa sell its lovely and icy and bitter!!!!!

Since Tuesday I've had my first proper craving and it's for lemon, I have a fresh one in my handbag that I have to smell as much as possible and I can't get enough of the taste, its got to be as bitter as possible, so sucking on a lemon as much as I can!! Other must have is the sicillian lemonade Costa sell its lovely and icy and bitter!!!!!

wow how can you do this??? :shock: I can only manage lemons with lots of honey or sugar. Raw lemon - omg!! :)

I don't know!!! I've always hated lemons and bitter things but since Tuesday its like I'm addicted I cant get enough, its so weird its like I NEED that bitterness, my mouth starts watering and I have this overwhelming desire to suck a lemon then even tho its gross I feel much better, I guess like an addict getting a fix! I get some funny looks at work as I almost constantly have a lemon held to my nose to get a fix of that citrussy smell!!!!! So weird how it came on out of nowhere almost overnight!!!

Another one with a savoury tooth here. Not wanting anything sweet at all. I'm craving cold meats - salami, parma ham etc and I know I shouldn't be eating them as they're on the no-no list but I just can't seem to help myself.

My favourite meal is rocket, parmesan cheese, parma ham, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.

Looks like there's lots of savoury girls on here! Despite the no chocolate thing though I'm still rapidly putting on weight - all the damn cheese I suppose! Am also craving fruity smells - bought some mango body butter from the body shop the other day it smells soooo delicious! x x

The only thing I've had a craving for so far is a Bag Mac. I've not given in but they're all I can think about :help:

oooh big mac - omg I could really eat one of those right now....with fries with lots of salt on! x x

Another one with a savoury tooth here. Not wanting anything sweet at all. I'm craving cold meats - salami, parma ham etc and I know I shouldn't be eating them as they're on the no-no list but I just can't seem to help myself.

My favourite meal is rocket, parmesan cheese, parma ham, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.

mmmmmm salami and ham.... Need to text hubby so he can add them to his shopping list!

I don't know!!! I've always hated lemons and bitter things but since Tuesday its like I'm addicted I cant get enough, its so weird its like I NEED that bitterness, my mouth starts watering and I have this overwhelming desire to suck a lemon then even tho its gross I feel much better, I guess like an addict getting a fix! I get some funny looks at work as I almost constantly have a lemon held to my nose to get a fix of that citrussy smell!!!!! So weird how it came on out of nowhere almost overnight!!!

lol well it's really good for you so don't stop yourself :)

I too am off chocolate, ate a little last week but off it again now! I have been eating 6 bags of cheesy Wotsits a day and lots of tins of beans and sausages! Went off potatoes after eating loads a couple of weeks ago, but now I want new potatoes. The only liquids I could stomach was Ribena, but drank so much I am going off it too. Now I am addicted to fresh apple and mango juice! I gets thats more healthy. Its not so much cravings with me as what foods my stomach decides it wants!

Eeeeghh, I've just eaten WAY TOO MUCH lunch (homemade roasted vegetable couscous) and am now feeling VERY full and have stinky garlicky breath.

Eeeeghh, I've just eaten WAY TOO MUCH lunch (homemade roasted vegetable couscous) and am now feeling VERY full and have stinky garlicky breath.

lol!! Maybe stinking breath but it was quite a healthy lunch! Did someone just say wotsits? Girls you've gotta stop suggesting these nice things I really fancy a bag of those now! But I am going to be good....I have a kiwi here going to eat that instead xx

I couldn't have got through the last week without my Wotsits! I eat 2 bags for breakfast, then 2 more bags mid morning, then maybe 2 more later on! There one of the few crisps that are gluten/wheat free that I like!

I totally get the lemon thing, I've even changed my shower gel to a lemon one! Limes as well, they are nice in fizzy water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back