So useless :0(

Little Bump

Reaction score
My friends little dog has gone missing this evening and we've all been out looking for her. There was a group of us, me, the dogs owner and husband, my OH, my friend Penny and her husband Si. It's only a teeny little dog and we fear she won't last the night out what with foxes and other animals around. We live in a very rural location and there's seldom any cars down our road, yet a van today sped down the lane, ploughed into my friends cat and left him for dead, now she's lost her little dog too :(

But I've been sent home as apparantly I went really pale.

I've been phoning around for her and I've made some posts on lost dogs forums but I just feel so useless. I should be out there looking with the rest of them, and I'm really cross I can't.

I know in a second she'd be round helping me if it was one of mine, and a few weeks ago stayed with one of my ill animals whilst I collected meds for him....I just feel so useless.

poor little dog too, I really hope she's found or stays safe tucked away somewhere tonight

:hug: Hummm perhaps call the local radio station and ask if they can give out a description? :hug: :hug: Hope they find her soon xx

Aww hun don't feel bad you poor love! :hug:

There are 5 people still out looking so it's not like no-one's bothering to look. Anyway sweetie, you DID try and look. But unfortunately, you could be searching for hours and the poor thing never returns (or returns on its own following the scent).

Please try not to worry hun, you've tried but you need to think of yourself too and make sure you're alright so you can cook up that baby of yours :hug: Plus, you've been on forums etc and that's a HUGE help. All it takes is for one person to have found the dog safely and search online for the owner, find the post you posted and contact you. So you've been a huge help in that way too.

I have my fingers crossed that they either find the little dog or the dog returns safely on his/her own :pray: :pray:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back