So upset :(

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
I must say I'm most upset :( according to my other half dairymilk chocolate with STRAWBERRY and cream filling is NOT one of my five a day. I thought I was doing so well :( x

Oh Lilmisshopeful this did make me chuckle! :lol: I have to say that I am with you - I still think it counts! i'd still count it if I was you! :) x

Wow lady no thread titles like that from you, I thought something bad had happened!!!!!! Xxx

Wow lady no thread titles like that from you, I thought something bad had happened!!!!!! Xxx

Oooops my bad. Sorry looking at it now it does look like a bad news thread rather than a me being a wally one xxx

I have good news, your other half isn't right. It's got fruit in it, it says so lol x

Haha thought something had happened! X

I thought it was guna b sumthing horrid too, so glad its not and i agree that it does have STRAWBERRY in it so it must count lol. I remember a girl i worked with once told her midwife she eats loads of wine gums so that must count as 5 a day!!!! She was joking with her!!!

Michelle. x

You can have Vimto, that will be three of your five a day, grape, blackcurrent and raspberry. Go crack a can of that open :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back