CHOCOLATE!!

skatty

Reaction score
I have just been back to London for a visit for the first time since I got my BFP and have to say I take my hat off to all you girls in the UK! I went to Woolies and was the proverbial kid in the sweet shop! OMG the choice - areros with truffle, toffee or honeycomb, dairy milk with creme egg filling, 4 different types of chunky kitkats etc etc! I must have put on half a stone from pure chocolate and my case is brimming with it, its a good job I am having the baby in Denmark or I would be huge! Mmmm also stocked u on walkers crisps!

Hi,

I'm the same skatty........i live in Valencia, spain and although they do lovely cakes here is dose'nt match the HUGE chocolate selection they have back home in the UK. I was home at the end of March and stocked up and everybody that has been over since bring me my seletion of chocs!!!!

Amy xx

How long have you been living in Spain Amy? are you giving birth there? I am really nervous about all that, I am taking danish classes but its a really hard language and I am so scared something will go wrong and I wont undersatnd what's going on. They are so laid back here, I have a friend that's having her second baby and has started having strong contractions at 30 weeks, she rang the maternity unit and told them this is what happened last time at 31 weeks and she had her baby prematurely but they just keep telling her she can't have a scan she doesn't want a scan she wants to know if she's in labour and is now sitting in the casualty department so she will be seen!

I've been living in Spain for just over 2 years now, i can get buy with basic spanish....i understand more than i can speak, but i still find it hard. I am having my baby here and i am too really scared......so don't worry your not alone, they are also really laid back here and they don't even have any gas and air!!! Soooo worried how i'm going to cope with the pain!!!

Lets just say it's going to be an experience!!!

Amy xx

Wow, no gas and air!! I know in denmark a lot of ladies have accupuncture before the birth and say it really helps. You haven't got long now, as they always say when your baby is born you forget about any pain and it probably won't be too bad anyway - positive thinking should help too! Do you know the sex yet? I'm gagging to know the sex of mine, I find out six weeks today!

Katt x

I'm having a little girl!!!!!!!!!! I knew it would be a girl i just had this strange feeling. Ive been able to buy so many cute things!!! It's sooo exciting.

Not long till you find out the sex, that will come round quick! You will have to let me know. Do you have any idear what you might be having, or what you would like??

Have a nice weekend

Amy xx

I want and feel its a boy! I hope I'm right! I have my detailed scan at 19 weeks, the day before my birthday so it will be the best present ever finding out and then I can spend my birthday baby shopping!

Congrats on your little girl, how exciting!

Katt x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back