Am i the only one

Flossy82

Reaction score
who's waistband is nipping them already i feel so ashamed my friend even told me the other day i seem to be filling out a little but i thought a she was joking but i realise now she wasnt :oops:

i am to :'(

I feel SO fat, nothing fits anymore.. i have to pull my jeans up like simon cowell lol!!

and all my tops even feel tighter on my arms ..

so i'm with u on this one huni xx :hug:

Its horrid the trousers im wearing right now im sitting here with the zip and button undone i remember being able to have loads of room in them and a flat tum too boot i know all this sounds silly buy honesyl iys ridiculous :cry:

I am with you girls... nothing fits anymore... :(

I recently flew to Ireland and had to have my jeans button opened all the way. It was quite embarrassing doing them back up again when we landed!! :oops:

Im the same! For the last two weeks my clothes are tighter but its just down to me being bloated! lol My stomach is constantly bloated! Its not fair! Does it not realise I have enough time to have a big belly lol I dont need it now when I shouldnt have one lmao!

I grew out of my clothes quite quick, but not really grown drastically since. Saw my Mum today for the first time ina month and she says I've not changed in size a bit! x

I think it goes in waves... I expanded from the word go (although, I admit I used my pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever the bloody hell I liked!)

I'm paying for it now though, I swear baby will come out looking like Michelle McManus (and some!)

xx

oh hun dont worry. In the first few weeks i felt so bloated and looked like i was pregnant even, but your uterus hasnt even risen above your pubic bone yet, and the swelling is due to digestion slowing down aparently.

Now im over 18 weeks and dont look pregnant at all!

:wave: Me too.

I went out for something to eat with my friend the other day and had to sit with my jeans unbuttoned and the zip down as i am so bloated.

Was quite embarrasing when we come to leave as i had to stand up and try to discreetly fasten them up again. Well to me it seemed everyone was having a good look at me dressing myself in the middle of the restaurant :oops:

Will prob have to invest in some maternity jeans soon as i have tried going up a size in my normal jeans but they just look too baggy around my bum and legs.

Anyone point me in the right direction of nice maternity clothes shops?

I went to Metrocentre the other day and tried New Look, Peacocks, Mothercare but nothing, all too long for my short legs lol. Why do these places only do one length jeans??

Oh Dorothy Perkins had a nice pair (in short)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back