So sure I'll have a Boy but OH says Girl!

Lander

Reaction score
As some of you may have noticed, I'm a lil bit eccentric and may seem to have an odd way of thinking about things....

Well, I've been sure I'll have a boy as my first baby for years (like 8-9 years now) and a couple of other people who 'think' like me have been pretty sure about this too (the guy I work for said it last week even) and I think this is why OH and I already have a Boy's name sorted but can't think of a Girl's one at all....

But, based on just one dream about four months ago, OH reckons we'll have a Girl.

I'm just putting this up for future reference, but have any of you had that 'I just Know' feeling?

Lxx

yeh I thinki 'I know' im having a girl haha. I dont mind which ever I have but everything seems to point in the direction of a very stubborn curly haired girl!

Yeah, mine will look a lot like my OH's nephew, in my Avatar pic :)

eek, OH's sister has just put up really cute piccie of nephew in the clothes we got him for Xmas, and tagged it as OH and I.... Like, Me + Him = Baby...

Not yet! Not yet! lol

I reckon I'll have a boy just because I'd love a girl. Don't get me wrong I won't be disapointed if it's a boy, I just want a healthy baby but I'd love a little princess as even when I thought I didn't want children it's all i could imagine myself with

I do and my guts telling me its a boy, but I'm convincing myself its a girl and ignorning the gut instinct

Hehe... hello everyone, hope you dont mind me joining in.

I have always pictured myself with a girl, but DH keeps saying boy.. so either way one of us will get exactly what we want. I think boy too, just because I cant imagine myself getting what I want that easily... I'll probably end up with 6 boys and be begging DH for another try! hehe

He still says Girl.... and we still can't decide a Girl's name lol

I don't mind what I get but will be shocked if it is a girl!

Last night I actually said 'what if it's twin boys?' which is what my Mum was sure I was going to be! She's always wondered if it's me that'll have the twins.... They have happened in both mine and OH's family, and we have two boys names if it comes to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back