So Sore!! :( Big Bump Pic added!

fuffins1981

Reaction score
My body hurts!

I have been contracting for so many days now. All my cervix has done is go from 1.5cm to a defo 2cm and moved from posterior to central.

My stomach feels like it has been punched from contracting so much.

Had aquick scan yesterday because bubs wasn't moving....My liquor volume is now 9.3 cm. Before it went from 8cm to 8.2 cm in 2 weeks. This time is has gone up so much in three weeks. So, that is probably another reason my tummy feels fit to burst.

I just want my waters to break :( I just want to stop hurting! :shock: :cry:

On a happy note, a lot of us do not have very long left now :cheer:

My bump (in triage room) friday, when I was 37+2 days pregnant :)

IMAGE_054-1.jpg

:hug: :hug: Sorry Bubs is making things hard for Mummy :(

But not much longer now, something HAS to happen for you soon and then all your aches and pains will be forgotten!

I won't be online for a few days after today so when I log back on I expect baby fuffins to have made an appearance :D xx

Mandspice

Just wanted to say my Oh has fallen in love with the name Dexter (he saw it on the programme 'Dexter')

I love it, but kept saying no, as you are having it....But he loves it.

So, if i have a boy and call him Dexter, I would like to publicly declare now that you thought of it a long time before me, and that I promise I have not tried to hijack it :oops:

(I am probably just sounding over sensitive now :rotfl: )

I hope I have had my baby too :D

Wow, that's a big bump.

I was going to have Dexter also after the tv programme if we were having a boy. I wanted a name with an X in it and DH wasn't keen on Felix.

Hazel said:
Wow, that's a big bump.

I was going to have Dexter also after the tv programme if we were having a boy. I wanted a name with an X in it and DH wasn't keen on Felix.

I am glad it is not just me then :rotfl:

As for tummy, I am very tall (6ft2.5) bubs goes from ribs and is engaged 3/5 too. Plus high liquor volume :(

That day, bump was fundal height of 44cm I believe!

looking at your photo is enough to bring tears to my eyes.

have some of these

:hug:

i hope someone arrives soon, otherwise i think you should seriously consider not giving them any pocket money before the age of 18 to make up for it.

Sandi

fuffins1981 said:
Mandspice

Just wanted to say my Oh has fallen in love with the name Dexter (he saw it on the programme 'Dexter')

I love it, but kept saying no, as you are having it....But he loves it.

So, if i have a boy and call him Dexter, I would like to publicly declare now that you thought of it a long time before me, and that I promise I have not tried to hijack it :oops:

(I am probably just sounding over sensitive now :rotfl: )

I hope I have had my baby too :D

:evil: Grr, stealing my name! Hehe, just kidding - it's a fab name isn't it and I'm sure our Dexter won't mind sharing with your Dexter, if you do decide on it.

We love it cos it's not very common but not unusual either if you see what I mean.....OH has downloaded the latest series of Dexter in tribute and he loves it too, although it looks like a load of b*llox to me :lol:

Sandi4Paul said:
looking at your photo is enough to bring tears to my eyes.

have some of these

:hug:

i hope someone arrives soon, otherwise i think you should seriously consider not giving them any pocket money before the age of 18 to make up for it.

Sandi

I am glad it is not just me imagining my bump is mahussive! :rotfl:

mandspice: I am happy you are so nice :) It has actually worried me. Was going to PM you :rotfl:
If i had chosen Jack, I would not have noticed.....But you were the only person I had heard mention Dexter on here. Thank you :hug:

I actually quite enjoyed the series lol

wow sophie!!! i really feel for you hun :hug: hows your back holding up? my back was agony if i walked about for any length of time in the last few weeks :( :hug:

xxx

Wow you are really going to create a tidal wave when your waters go :cheer: It does look very heavy, I hope you pop soon fuffins :hug:

I would like to say I also think Dexter is a fab name. Also really like Felix but OH vetoed that idea, sometimes I wonder how we agreed on a name at all :D

Oh Soph!!! :hug: Sorry that you are in so much pain. I feel bad for complaining about my bump pain, it is nothing compared to you!

I really hope lil bubs comes soon for you. You really are being put through the mill! :hug: :hug:

oh u poor love! I really feel for you i hope babyjust pops out for you not long now!!

x

:hug: :hug: Jeezes hope he pops out soon that looks so heavy for you :hug: :hug: Come on Dexter (I LOVE THAT NAME!!! I wasnt allowed it though because it reminds my OH of Dexter Fletcher.....but I love Dexter Fletcher!)

Hi ladies. Thank you for the sympathy! I am like a big baby at times :D

Sarafet: My back is in agony today. Bubs has engaged back to back. So with my pains comes back pians also too.

Today my hips have been terrible too. Feels like there is a huge pressure. Like babies head is forcing its way in. Walking has been dreadful today.

Every single day people ask if I am having twins :(

I just need my body back now. My baby needs a big brother style eviction :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back