so sore :(

youngmummy22

Reaction score
Have the most uncomfortable sickenening pains right under my right breast all along my rib cage to my back feels like someones punched me and feels as though I'm brusied,its been like this for 2days now and I've gotten no sleep,thought it was being caused by my bra being too tight but I've had it off sinse yesterday now and the pains just as bad,so sore!!!! :(

I wonder if baby has bruised a rib with kicks?? :hug: sounds horrid x

Awwwww I really feel for you - been suffering with this exact pain for the last 3 weeks and this week it has gotten very severe, finding it almost impossible to walk anywhere and have given up on bras altogether.

However just to let you know I had to go to triage yesterday to get checked out so they could rule out epigastric pain which manifests in the same area and is to do with your liver. Mine turned out to be completely fine and is just swollen cartilage between the ribs on the right hand side which is pretty common but I feel happier having got it checked out.

I would advise just giving your MW a phone and letting her know about it as it has come on suddenly.

xxxxx

Thanks verity..I've an appointment tomorrow so I'll mention it :) eased up a little since this afternoon but I know it will return at bed time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back