Sore Bump

LauraKC

Reaction score
I feel sore around the top of my bump. it is tingly and feels like sunburn! i guess this is just the skin stretching now i am near the end? does anyone else have this? also, my nipples have gone back to being sore - like in tri 1.

Morning :hug:

I don't have the sore bump thing, but I have got sore nipples again. Its worse when I'm cold, so as soon as I go out....brrrrr!!! I think they have just gone really sensitive again.

As you say, the bump thing is pobably just the continued stretching, we do nothin but get bigger now as the babies lay down all their fat and put on weight, so I guess just one of those things.....I'll expect that over the next week or so too.

I hope you feel more comfortable soon :hug:

glad it's not only me.......

my nipples have been sore for the couple of days and my bump is also sore where babies bump and legs are sticking right up against the skin....

keep finding myself rubbing it but doesn't seem to make much difference....

not to worry - not long now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad its not just me - sorry
I am 34 wks and have just started sick leave from work with it!!
dont mean to sound soft but OMG DOES IT HURT!! i started with rib pain under my left side on Monday, midwife said it was baby's feet as she is now head down and it is bone on bone.

it hurst soooo much and i have now started with the burning/sunburn sensation you described on top of bump. sometimes it feels as though she is scratching my ribs!!

what can i do to releive the pain, Help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back