Off Topic, But Feeling So Upset :(

gemmylou

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, but had some really sad news last night and just feel sad about it today. My friend is going through hell right now and all because people carry knives.

Her brother went to watch the Cup Final down in London, but he never got to the game as he'd been stabbed, fatally, in Camden.

Makes me so mad that someone can choose to end someone elses life like that.

Anyway, just needed to vent and, once again, I turned here.

RIP Alex :angel2:

Sorry to hear that hun, how awful for your friend :( i hate mindless thugs with a passion, i hope karma catches up with them very soon, hugs xxx

absoultely awful gives the south a bad name x

:( this is such sad news. I sometimes worry about the world I am bringing my Little Sausage into.

I think I seen this in the news :( scumbags.. Sending my thoughts and prayers to you, your friend and her family xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thats dreadful, so sorry for your friend. Makes me worry for the LO we're going to be bringing into this world. x

That's aweful, the very same thing nearly happened to me with my brother a few years ago. He was stabbed 7 times but luckily they all missed his vital organs. What is this world coming too really?

That's awful, I'm so sorry to hear that. Makes me angry too that people want to destroy the lives of others for no real reason. Saying a little prayer for him and his family. :(

Make a pregnancy ticker

That is so saddening hun, why people have to result to carrying wepons and killing others is beyond me. The worrying thing is that it doesn't seem to be getting any better....

I hope your friend finds some comfort in during this dificult period....x

OMG that is dreadful!! What is happening to this world we live in..... Hope you are ok hun and do keep turning to the PF, we are all on here for help, advice, listening and sharing. xxxx

Thank you everyone! I'm fine, just get extra emotional with these hormones flying round. I only hope they find peace after what is going to be a long time waiting for answers xxx

So sad.. Can't believe people do this, it's ridiculous. Love and prayers to your friend and her family. It really is awful

Thinking of you, your friend and her family at this time! Cant even imagine what its like to think someone else has made the choice to end one of ur family members lives! Horrible horrible people xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back