So nervous but wanted to say hi!

Yay so glad to see you here! Congratulations to you :D! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean xxx

Hi stranger!! :)

Glad to see you here with me!

I'm not confident enough to jog, too much giggleing around, am I being silly!?

Xx

Welcome amyrose!!! I'm so happy to see you here! I know the feeling - I didn't feel that pregnant in the beginning either, but you'll get there!!! (I actually wanted to feel sick....lol!)

xx

Hi AmyRose, Congratulations on your pregnancy, I totally get where you are coming from, this is my 4th pregnancy since Oct 2010 with no sccessful outcomes so far, so I have my fingers well and truely crossed for myself and for you. I'm currently 8w4d and I still don't feel I can get excited or attached to baby due to previous complications. I have had an early scan with this one (as one of my pregnancies was ectopic) and I saw babies heartbeat etc, I lay on the bed in tears of joy, but I still can't bond with baby just yet. I lost my 1st at 11w and I had a really strong bond with baby, hopefully when I reach the 12w stage I will start to bond with this one.

hello missy, good to see you in here :) try not to worry too much lovely :hugs:

so delighted for you amy! hope it all goes well, lovely to see you, maybe and spinney in tri1 together :) xx

Fingers crossed tightly that this will be your sticky, hun. Congratulations. Take care of yourself and try not to worry too much. xx

Congratulations, fingers crossed for a sticky sticky bubs xx

Thank you everyone I had a major crap attack after being here last night and went to bed crying. I ran out and bought myself some cheap hpts as I convinced myself this morning I wasn't pregnant. I'm happy to say my line is getting nice and strong.
Maybe I have been training for a half marathon now I have got my bfp I don't know what to do. I am still jogging but have toned it down a bit an have cut out my circuit training as it had alot of weights in. I have read it's actually good for the baby as well as you aslong as your not pushing yourself I will double check with my doctor just to be safe. X

yeah apparently as long as your body is used to it, it is safe to continue as long as you slow it down a little and dont over do it. Hope everything goes well :) keep us all posted x x

Hi hun. Congratulations! Hope this bean is extra sticky :) x x

Congrats Amy, so pleased you're back here, you deserve your sticky bean! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back