Nervous mummy to be

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
Hi ladies I got my BFP on Saturday and as I'm so early on I'm really nervous I have to gorges boys but recently I have lost a gorges niece then this year my little nephew was stillborn so I am so scared, I cant seem to allow myself to enjoy my BFP I just cant wait for my scan and for me to see my baby xxx

im nervous too, a girl at work lost one at 11 wks and one at 19 weeks, although we can prevent it i think when it happens to someone you know it hits home that it can and does happen to anyone, i'll relax once he is here

Ano what u mean huni, after mt families loses this will be the longest 9 months ever plus my sister who lost her wee boy in march is seven weeks pregnant so many prayers are bn said xx

well im sending both you and your sister healthy and good luck vibes for the rest of your pregnancies x

Welcome to Tri 1, it's so hard not to worry and most be even worse when you have seen ppl in you own family have loses. Good luck hun xxxx

Oh your family has had some really bad news lately, congratulations on your news, take a week at a time and 12 weeks will fly by - I wish both of you super sticky and healthy pregnancies, it would be lovely for you both to have pregnancys and little babies so close together, sending lots of baby dust your way X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back