So nervous but wanted to say hi!

Amyrose

Reaction score
Hi everyone some of you ladies might remember me being here back in December others will know me from floating around the forum and those who don't know me I
Sure I will chew the ears of of you at some point.
This is my 4th pregnancy since last April and I am so so nervous buy trying to be positive at the same time. I'm getting married in July and am so excited to have this little bean with us for out big day.
I am eating healthy and jog everyday although I will tone it down a bit.
I actually don't feel pregnant yet other then my boobs growing over the past few days I feel like I'm talking about someone else which worries me but I'm sure I will be moaning my head off about my baboon piles in no time.

Anyway it's lovely to be back and I look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months xxxx

Hi hun and congratulations!!!!! :)

I am just over 12 weeks and I don't feel pregnant either!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

XX

Helloooo :). Welcome back I guess! :D. Congrats on the pregnancy! Fx for you and the hubby-to-be! How far are you?

xx

Hey Amy you are a brave woman. I will properly say hey to everyone when and if I will see a bean in my early scan that i can't even be brave enough to book...

Hi :) Congratulations, wishing you all the best xxxx

I can't even think about the doctors or scans yet it brings me out ina sweat as it's always around my booking in things have gone wrong. I think I'm trying to convince myself I am pregnant and failing miserably lol x

Hi Amy! Congratulations, good to see you here with us. Praying for a super sticky bean for you xx

Congratulations Amy!! So pleased for u!
Fingers crossed for a super sticky this time for u xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:pompom: I know, very strange being in tri 1 again! But exciting :) xx

Hiya :wave:
It's nice to see you here.
Wow how exciting, a wedding and a lil bean! Will keep everything crossed this one is super glue sticky for you babes.x

I see you have ventured over too hunni, so nice to have buddies xxx

Congratulations hun! Hope you have a super sticky bean this time :hug: xxx

Congratulations Amy. I really hope this is your sticky little bean. You deserve it xxxx

Positive thinking Amyrose. That's what I like to see. Congratulations honey x

Congratulations, fingers crossed for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back