So much pressure!

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi all,

Baby is so low I keep on getting loads of pressure and for the past 2 evenings its felt like my waters were about to break if I move :shock:! I've also got pain at the front of my pelvis which is making walking and sleeping difficult. I'm so glad I've finished work as I've started to waddle! I guess baby has engaged even more as it was 3/5 engaged last week. Has anyone else had this at 34 +5?
I guess this is just a moan really!

Cat x x x

I'm not sure how engaged pea is now, but there are days where I really waddle and feel stupid :lol: as at 30 weeks I was 2/5ths engaged. My mum said that when she was pregnant with my sister she was fully engaged from 7 months x

Blimey :shock: its hard enough thinking of the discomfort for the next 5 weeks let alone 2 months! I think I'm feeling sorry for myself today as I have a cold and was waddling around town thinking how silly I must look :lol:! x x x

It's starting to hurt me "down there" when I'm driving and I lift my foot to put it on the clutch etc. I'm sure thats a sign that baby must be moving on down :oooo:

Yeah my mum said she was convinved that my sister would fall out :lol:

Ditto, I feel like my pubic symphasis is seperating, it's quite sore at times. Especially as I stand up, it takes me a couple of steps to straighten out and to not feel like babe is going to fall out! lol I thought an arm was gonna poke through the other day!!!

It takes me a couple of steps to lose that feeling as well! I was convinced the baby was going to fall out on sunday evening I didn't want to move! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back