Lots and lots of pressure!

lrb

Reaction score
So uncomfortable! I knw she's head down, midwife said she's engaged and 3/5 of head is there or whatever it is, but just the pressure is getting much worse and I can't sit or stand without being so uncomfortable. I'm sure it's all Normal but how are u all coping with this or trying to ease it?
Thanks x

I feel exactly the same hunni, tbh im not dealing with it just moving around constantly to try to ease it!!!

Hope you get some relief soon xx

Pip isn't engaged yet (or wasn't at last appt) so can't help there I'm afraid xx

I keep going to the loo cause I think I'm so full I need to pee but Im all peed out lol x

Im convinced everytime bubs kicks my waters are gonna go thats how much pressure im feeling like its ballooning iyswim?

Just want it over now fed up with the aching/heartburn etc etc i could go on xx

my tummy feels like a stretched balloon......it feels so hard!!!! i know its not all baby.......makes me wonder why it is soooo blinking hard!! just all the fluid etc too i guess. when i get a BH its so so hard its crazy x

Yeah bh don't help when u have pressure and heart burn. All at once it's a bit much! :/ want the weeks to fly by now and get her out!! X

i sit on my birth ball seems to ease the pressure a little, i dont know if my LO is engaged or not yet (i presume so because my bump had dropped alot since last week)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back