So uncomfy now.....

bute69

Reaction score
Had MW appointment this morning and baby is very low down in cervix, (2/5 engaged). Have terrible pressure and pain low down in my abdomen and get out of breath easily. I can't put socks on without being in pain and had to ask Mum to do my shoe laces up this morning! I'm just so uncomfy ! Anyone else fee like this?

yeah my otherhalf has to put my socks and shoes on for me its getting a joke lol x

Yep! My bub is 3/5 engaged and my lower back hurts the most! I get my oh to do my socks n shoes now too lol plus not getting much sleep now due to me tossing and turning because my hips hurt n pressure down there doesn't help as I'm going to the toilet every 5 min! Ha all worth it tho lol xx

Im only 33 weeks and im very uncomfortable!..I find im so restless at night it really does do my head in, i cant wait to be able to sleep on my back again.

Got really horrible backaches, and i get horrible pains in my hips if i lie in one position too long..When will this end :lol:

im also 2/5th enagaged but its nly when im on the sofa i get that hard feeling in my abdomen, saying that ive prob jinxed myself, heres to flip flops x

Yep cant lean forward cant do socks. Its like i no longer own my body!! so uncomfy

How do you know how much you're engaged? Does the MW have a feel around or something?

How do you know how much you're engaged? Does the MW have a feel around or something?

Yep! Had student MW and MW feeling where the baby was lying and was very low down in the cervix.
I think it's from about 32 Weeks that they start to palpate you to find out what position LO is lying in.

ooh exciting! I am pretty sure my baby is sideways, I get really strong kicks in my side. xx

Im sorry ladies but it doesnt get easier!
Ive felt like that since about 31 weeks, and still feel like it today at due date!
Hang on in there!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back