So miserable

jools02

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Well, after worrying about having no symptoms I knew I'd regret wishing for them. I've had bad nausea and extreme tiredness for about 2 weeks now. I work full time and have a 3 year old. My husband works 200 miles away and I only ever get to see him every other weekend, and I have no family near me. I struggled at work every day last week. I have a good sick record but after having the world's worst weekend I called in sick this morning but I feel so guilty. I have to travel to work which is a 20 mile drive which doesn't help and I've gone off food completely.

Sorry for the moan but I just feel so miserable. I don't remember ever feeling this bad with my son. I just feel like crying.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Chin up sweetie we all have these days

awh honey

i travel 30 odd miles it is awful but the girls keep telling me it will pass...and it means bub is healthy...i have been off sick for x2 weeks now and the guilt is bad but i keep reminding myself i need to take care of me and the baby and if i need to find another job i will
take care and be sure it will pass....
xx

Ditto, i feel exactly teh same. I dont work, but i have 2 children already and i only see my OH at weekends. Its tough going, but we will get through it xx

:hug: :hug: aww, it sounds as though you are having a really tough time. It must be difficult with no family or OH around to help you. I hope things ease up for you a little. Don't feel bad about taking a day off, it sounds as though you most definately needed it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back