so many milestones!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Reached! its amazing.

especially these last few days. He can sit himself up from lieing down he can stand up, he is so fast now when he wants to get anywhere, he is finding everything an adventure.

I cant believe my wee 8lb 3oz baby is now a 21lb bumshuffleing standing, mamma/dadda/babba saying little munchkin that can sit himself up oh and ....

he also cut a tooth today

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

poud mamma? nope the word proud doesnt even cover it!

Alfiesmummy said:
he also cut a tooth today

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Didn;t I tell you that's what was up with him last week!? Well done Alfie :cheer:

I know and im so chuffed but it was awfull, he spent allllllllll day crying and you know when you think that youve done everything and it isnt working and you just want to chuck yourself off a building ...
lol well i contemplated it then thought nope keep going keep going and then i looked at him and i thought ooo whats up with his gum, looked and it was a slit surrounded by white the tooth had just broke through and then he was fine. His bum is a wee bit sore but he is quite proud, keeps smacking his lips together and running his tongue over it.

Teeth coming through are awful for them poor little mites! Iremember the crying all day, thank god for calpol!

Its scary how fast they grow and what they do in such a short space of time! :D

awww yey at last, Hope got a sore bum while she was teething too hun should clear up soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back