long time no update on my little man

cassi

Reaction score
My little man is getting so clever now!

He can walk about the room, albeit a bit wobbly and falls over after a bit but he went right around the room today :D

He loves clapping, cuddleing especially his iggle piggle and oopsy daisy

Today I asked for a kiss and he leant forward and even went muhhh with his mouth open soooo sweet

he waves bye and blows kisses :D says maaaammaaa dadadada and buh bye and heyaaa oh and coco (the cat)

He thinks its HILARIOUS! to build towers with blocks then knock them down he nearly wets himself laughing :rotfl:

just thought id share what A grown up little man I have now, cant beileve my first post on this site was "hi im cassie im around 8 weeks pregnant"!!!! now my baby is past the big number 1!

oohhh and I taught him to do a little dance :D :dance:

Hi

Wow hun time flies by so fast :D hes so gorgeous i love your pics of him soo cute!!
Good to hear hes doing so well how are you doing???
:hug: Katrinaxx

Awww bless him! I was just admiring your new avatar and signature the other day he is such a gorgeous little boy!

Hey Hun

Sounds like Jakob is doing brilliantly.

I love your avatar pic and your sig pic; he is gorgeous :D

hey sorry i didnt check on this thread sooner, im good thanks, thanks for the lovely comments im so proud of him and cant beileve how gorgeous all your babs are too! :D

Aw just seen this Jakob is so big now! He's absolutely gorgeous.

He's gorgeous Cassi - can't believe how grown up he is!
Where did that time go?
L xx :hug:

What a clever little boy!

Sounds like he's doing fab :)

Hi Cassi, sorry I haven't been in touch for ages, life is so manic.

Jakob is looking like a lovely little boy now, and doing so well to be walking, talking and dancing!

It is amazing how much they change isn't it. Ellie looks like proper little girl now as well. I was looking at photo's of her when she was younger and realised quite how much she has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back