Owen!

hayley_17

Reaction score
just thought i would post about Owen because im so proud of him :D

he has been rolling over since about 8 weeks i think, from front to back.
he hates sitting down and constantly wants to be on his feet, if his feet feel something he pushes himself up. his legs are so strong!
he can nearly get up on his own, if he is laid flat or in his bouncy chair he lifts his legs & head and nearly gets up,
when he is in his bumbo he can nearly climb out :shock:
he copies noises i make
he has a HUGE temper on him lol if he doesnt want to be put in his car seat he will make his body stiff, throw himself back and scream lol he also does it if he wants to be on his feet and i want him to sit down lol
he can sit on his own for a while, he pushes himself forward and can sit for about a minute!

one woman even said i was 'teaching him too much' :? i dont teach him to do things lol he just does them! i was so proud of him until she said this, she has made me feel like im doing something wrong... :? what do you think??

hayley xx

awww hun iv been saying this for ages but u really have a lil genious on ur hands there
u must be so proud of him i am and iv never met him :lol:

wow what a clever boy you have, Ignore what that person said hun, you should be very very proud I know I would be!

i am always shocked by what owen can do next! Ellis is just holding his head now!!! :lol:

he is def a very clever boy xxx

He must be really forward and clever :D
And that lady must be thick there is no way you can teach a 3 month old to do any thing other wise he'd be out of nappies by now!!
She must just be jealous.

Ah that is brilliant.

My Isabella is just holding her head up now and will pull her head forward when she is in her car seat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back